What's new

So I've been using POCO X3(6/64 variant)

Shikimagura

Addict
Reaction
I've been using POCO X3 for two weeks now and honestly?Kinda whelmed. As a camera-focused phone it boasts a tone of great features(and can detailed fish-eye lense tricks,if you know what to do)but for everything else? Meh.

First off,the system.ADS. EVERYWHERE. opening the file manager?Ads. Opening the settings?If you take too long, ads. If I didn't know any better, I'd assumes my phone already is virus filled with adware.Sure you can disabled it vua settings and locking it down using adb so it doesnt send background data,but it's such a hassle.

As for regular light browsing? It's fast it's snappy and the touch is responsive, also it loads shit like WHOA. Totally worth foe that. Dual screening,on the other hand...its a bit of a hit or miss,watching YøùTùbé while browsing is kind of finicky since you have half the screen and mispressing on the wrong window causes hiccups and stutters. You can adjust it so it goes picture in picture,but at that point,what are you doing....just ***** open you laptop and watch stuff through that.

Speaking of dual screens, GAMEPLAY. Yes, I am one of those filthy heathens who play games on a half screen. I have to force it on some apps like pubg and codm,but stillgets me to where I wanna go.I am putting this here cuz this is just my experience and my major gripe with the phone,so any bad smack i talkon this phone is based on me, doing things it might not be made to do...

ANYWAYS

So yeah,light gameplay app like old gacha game fate grand order and girls frontline doesnt make this thing sweat,still does its job and it doesnt heat the system that much. New gacha game arknights and azur lane...kinda does make the phone chug at times. Also sometime the phone heats into the 40s but often times only go as high as 38s,so not bad. Bought a phone cooling devices,still,just to be sure.

GENSHIN IMPACT CAN GO SUCK A FAT DEROGATORY NAME FOR ROOSTERS. Seriously,that unoptimized pice of crap turns my phone into an oven in less the 10 minutes. I ended up bringing everything down to low with all the anti aliasing,motion blur and texture options available. Then I uninstalled it. Because screw that game.

Overall gameplay wise it runs stuff admirably well. But it cannot force brute badly optimized games into being optimized. Or even emulate all that well. Retro Arch can blow chunks,too

Anyways on to the camera. I'm not the snooty type to of guy when it comes to pics and vids. But the display can sometimes show ghosting,which mean the display shows afterimages of moving objects and that can be a bummer for video people. 120hz capable phone,but the screen i having trouble sometimes.

Audio!! It has issues. If you are a bluetooth kinda guy,you wont notice it since your used to losing quality anyways,but to the old school jackers using that 3.55 tech, you might want to blow into that hole hole every now and again. The dirt realllllly screws with quality and might interfere with the DAC transfers. Also invest in some custom apps that can equalize the music better for you. System default apps for tweaking with the audio is bad. Just Bad.
Stereo is good,tho,very punchy while atill letting you hear the backing tracks and cymbals. It's nice.
Battery is a nothing category. It drains like a heck for 4-5 hours of gaming,and 21-23 hours of everything else. Using it just as a mo3 player and phone makes it lasts days,tho...Not gonna talk about charging.

Nfc is a nothing gimick,we dont live in japan to use suika cards,and gcash still works to pay my bills.

Overall I was happy to use this phone. It was nice ,had a lot of wow factors at the beginning,that became aggravating the more of the quirks started showing up. It's an awesome regular use smartphone that is quick and responsive,it became an awesome audiophile machine once you got the tools in there to tweak it. It was a midrange phone when it comes to gaming, with slivers of brilliance when the phone isnt heating so much, it feels like you could cook eggs on the backside. The display is vibrant,large and LARGE. With lots of travle time from one end of the screen to another, I like that. Now Im past the return date for this phone,so I can't refund it so im looking to root this baby and unbloating the holy hell out of it. Imma turn this into a google-less phone and see what happens next.

Also re:looking for smartphone techinician na kayang magpalit nang battery.

[XX='darkside666, c: 588867, m: 433225'][/XX] ahhh... kung alam mo yung adb method, uninstall mo na lang yang msa app na yan, wala naman kaso sa xiaomi phones kahit wala yan, pampagulo lang yan