What's new

Help Sna po may makatulong matrack cellphone ko :(

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble tracking your cellphone. Here are some steps you can take to help you locate it:

1. Use a tracking app: If you previously installed a tracking app on your phone, you may be able to use it to locate your device. Check the app's website or help documentation for instructions on how to do this.

2. Call your phone: If your phone is simply misplaced and not lost or stolen, calling it may help you locate it. If it's close, you should be able to hear it ringing.

3. Use Google's Find My Device: If your phone is an Android device and you previously enabled location services, you can use Google's Find My Device service to locate it. Go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., sign in with your Google account, and follow the instructions.

4. Contact your carrier: If you're unable to locate your phone using any of the above methods, you may want to contact your carrier. They may be able to help you track your phone's location or disable it to prevent unauthorized use.

I hope these tips help you locate your phone!

I'm sorry to tell you this bro but I don't think there still a chance for U to recover that
Wala na find my device which is nakakabit sa google account mo so that only means na naka reset na or hard reset, and yung sim wala narin which can be used to verify the users activity such as changing password or recovering the password of the phone. I suggest na if you still have a google account na naka signed in sa phone nayun ay I remove mona through google settings and palitan mona or add a new phone number at every account na naka bind sa account and number nayun