What's new

Smart SIM Registration: Chinese Company ZOLOZ will process your personal data

PHC-ILULU

Forum Master
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Nakita ko lang to sa reddit page, pa abiso nalang mga admin kung bawal at idedelete ko content at link(s).

Smart SIM Registration: Chinese Company ZOLOZ will process your personal data.​

As per privacy notice of Smart Telecommunication, contracted ZOLOZ Global, An automated biometrics (facial recognition), identity detection and behavioral analytics company based in China.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
" We have engaged the professional services of ZOLOZ Global (“ZOLOZ”) to help us enable the automated validation of the Personal Data you submit to register your Prepaid SIM. "

" Any Personal Data processed using the technology of ZOLOZ will be transmitted to the SIM Register of SMART immediately and will only be retained in ZOLOZ’s systems for a maximum of three (3) months, solely for quality assurance and audit purposes. After which, ZOLOZ will securely and permanently destroy all Personal Data that it has processed on our behalf. "

so....
ZOLOZ "will" delete the data on SMART's behalf...after 3months...on SMART's behalf. A Chinese company, beholden to CCP will respect our country's Data Privacy policies and will erase our personal data on SMART's behalf..after 3months.

according to Jane's Intel Track/RWR advisory group who specializes in tracking state-owned or state-controlled enterprises which focus on Chinese and Russian companies. Analysis on Ant's Financial.
"To our knowledge, this means that the biometric data of American individuals
processed by Zoloz can be transferred to servers in China, if judged necessary by the company. "

edit. Less than a day after I posted this, SMART changed its policy to 1 day instead of 3 months.
so now your data will only stay at maximum of 1day in zoloz's server and they'll be deleted..so they say... supposedly.,.in theory.
Question: Do you think they can change their agreement with Zoloz like that in less than a day? I think we got their attention.
Someone posted this in YøùTùbé. A proof that it was 3months.

notes:
I removed the links included to the post as it might be against to the forum rules.
I will provide the link of the thread and you can read the full context and also the comments.
I posted this here because some of us doesn't know or any idea how our data will be handled, so far as per checking on the comments globe and dito had no update on this
Incase you check the link of privacy statement of smart, it was removed I guess after this post and the video was posted(so they're aware that some people will question their integrity on this matter)

Feel free to discuss here your thoughts and knowledge on this matter as I'm not much verse regarding this matter.

From the about page of this company..

ZOLOZ™ provides global identity verification software, which incorporates Ant Group technologies and technologies developed by EyeVerify™. Ant Group acquired EyeVerify™ (dba ZOLOZ US) following approval by the US government in 2016. ZOLOZ US is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ant Group, a Chinese company. ZOLOZ US continues to be fully managed and operated by US personnel located in Kansas City, Missouri.

ZOLOZ Global is headquartered in China and provides software services to customers outside the United States.

Were doomed. Not just that, also the Americans are also doomed.

From the about page of this company..

ZOLOZ™ provides global identity verification software, which incorporates Ant Group technologies and technologies developed by EyeVerify™. Ant Group acquired EyeVerify™ (dba ZOLOZ US) following approval by the US government in 2016. ZOLOZ US is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ant Group, a Chinese company. ZOLOZ US continues to be fully managed and operated by US personnel located in Kansas City, Missouri.

ZOLOZ Global is headquartered in China and provides software services to customers outside the United States.

Were doomed. Not just that, also the Americans are also doomed.
sabi dun sa comments sa reddit partner din pala neto ni gcash. hahaha

for me, bakit pa mabobother, eh most of the company that requires kyc used zoloz. matagal na nating gamit yang zoloz eh.

OT: yung sa Pi network nga eh 🤣 parang nanguha lang ng identity, hanggang nagyon roadmap pa din ang updates haha

for me, bakit pa mabobother, eh most of the company that requires kyc used zoloz. matagal na nating gamit yang zoloz eh.

OT: yung sa Pi network nga eh 🤣 parang nanguha lang ng identity, hanggang nagyon roadmap pa din ang updates haha
yes. pati sa paymaya ang gamit nilang pang verfication ay zoloz! (kakareg ko lang kahapon) even paypal ganun din.

Back