What's new

Smart bro "all data" promo

Arnietheartist05

Grasshopper
Hi! Can anyone help?

I just bought a smartbro lte-advanced pocket wifi.
1631104898629503500674592097021.jpg

I was really excited and directly setting it up. I subscribe to an "all data" promo for 30 days in the "giga life" app. At first it was working perfectly until the internet got disconnected.

I tried turning it on and off, and the internet is back then minutes later, its gone again.

Im totally confused if i did something wrong with the set up, is the sim blocked or did I just used up all the data. 😭😭😭

Thanks 🥺

Attachments

You should try checking your balance on the GigaLife App.

Just make sure you're connected to the Pocket WiFi when opening the App. Then click the "Check Usage" button.

Upon clicking, you should see a new page open up, there you can see if you still have any Remaining Data.

If you don't, then sadly you'd have to register to one. There is Unli Data 499 Available, you can register to this promo so that you don't need to worry about data for 30 Days, yep it gives you Unli Data 30 Days for only Php499.

But if you do still have a promo, and there's a remaining MB Allocation on said promo, then smash the Pocket WiFi with a hammer and-- jk. Report it to Smart I guess?

You should try checking your balance on the GigaLife App.

Just make sure you're connected to the Pocket WiFi when opening the App. Then click the "Check Usage" button.

Upon clicking, you should see a new page open up, there you can see if you still have any Remaining Data.

If you don't, then sadly you'd have to register to one. There is Unli Data 499 Available, you can register to this promo so that you don't need to worry about data for 30 Days, yep it gives you Unli Data 30 Days for only Php499.

But if you do still have a promo, and there's a remaining MB Allocation on said promo, then smash the Pocket WiFi with a hammer and-- jk. Report it to Smart I guess?
hahaha thanks! I think I found out the solution to my problem last night... i guess... thanks again!