What's new

Tutorial SKILLSHARE: Beginner Guitar Masterclass (2021 Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dearth

Eternal Poster
Reaction
1618039700242.png

Beginner Guitar Masterclass (2021 Update)

Henry Olsen, Beginner Guitar Expert

111 Lessons (8h 33m)

About This Class

Welcome to this Beginner Guitar Masterclass!

This guitar course is going to take you from ZERO to HERO in a very short amount of time. My name is Henry Olsen and I've been teaching guitar professionally for 8 years. I have 14 published guitar courses and an average rating of 4.6! For this guitar course, I took all of my experience and feedback from thousands of guitar students just like you and packed the best of the best into ONE 12 hour guitar masterclass. Now you'll have the benefit of a tested and retested beginner guitar learning method! I promise you FAST and EASY progress, and you'll have a lot of FUN during the process.

In this class you will learn:

How to hold the guitar
How to tune the guitar
Beginner guitar chords and how to play them smoothly
How to play bends on the guitar
Guitar slides
Guitar vibrato
Basic solo guitar
The pentatonic scale for fun guitar soloing
Guitar hammer-ons and pull-offs
Fun beginner guitar songs
How to play the guitar and sing at the same time
Beginner guitar tips and tricks
Fun beginner guitar songs
Easy guitar techniques that guarantee fast progress
How to play guitar with friends
Basic guitar maintenance tips
Basically, everything you need to know about learning the guitar :)
Imagine the next time someone asks you to pick up the guitar at a family gathering and NOW you can play songs everyone knows and enjoys with ease and confidence. You'll be the star at the party and everyone will love you for it! After you enroll in this guitar course, you won't need to imagine anymore. I take you step-by-step and note-by-note through all the elements needed to make this a reality in a very short amount of time!!!
Every song lesson comes with a play-along feature, so after you´re done learning the song, I play it with you at a slow and comfortable tempo, and you´ll always have an easy time putting it into practical use.
The guitar course also comes with a 42-page picture chord book, so you´ll have an easy time following along with all the lessons.
This beginner guitar method has WORKED on thousands of guitar students and I know it will work for you!
Become the guitar player you´ve always dreamed of being and ENROLL NOW!!!
You won´t regret it...

Here are what some of my guitar students have said in the past!

"Just amazing, Can't ask for more simple and easy step-by-step learning.
The good thing is I´m learning and the instructor is proving to be the best. Glad
I found this course! Thank You, sir!"
"I have just completed this course and would comment accordingly.
Extremely well-constructed, laid out, and balanced course, targeting all the key areas of guitars and gear. The information and advice provided by Henry Olsen provide the student with a sound grounding and prepares
them for their journey ahead. I found the lectures most informative and
stimulating and have further invigorated me to explore some new aspects
of my playing too. Highly recommended, and I would urge anyone,
certainly a beginner, to work through this course. Thank you, Will."

Link:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Enjoy and Keep Safe!

Attachments

READ

Unfortunately nagkaproblema ang Google Drive kung saan nakasave itong Beginner Guitar Masterclass (2021 Update) mag-upload na lang ako ng ibang guitar tutorial. Pasensya na guys. Late response. Naging busy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.