What's new

Tutorial SKILLSHARE: Beginner Electric Guitar Masterclass (2021 Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dearth

Eternal Poster
Reaction
159300014_3870844799602437_5173284577488130218_n.jpg

Beginner Electric Guitar Masterclass (2021 Update)

Henry Olsen, Beginner Guitar Expert​

74 Lessons (4h 53m)​

About This Class

Hello, and welcome to “Ultimate Beginner Rock Guitar Masterclass”!!!
Are you tired of going through YøùTùbé only to find a bunch of unrelated videos?
Or you watch the lesson but NO TABS are included so you don´t know how to implement what you learned?
Maybe you´re just looking for a step-by-step program you can follow instead of trying to figure it all out on your own…
If this sounds like you, then you´re in the right place!!!
In this course, I take you by the hand and lay out a step-by-step curriculum, so all you have to do is follow the simple lessons and do it at YOUR pace.
We will learn all the techniques and how to implement them in a very structured way.
I also include drum tracks, downloadable tabs, video play-along in 2 speeds AND if you ever have questions, I´m personally here to answer them!

After joining this course you will…
• Play Really Fun Riffs Everyone Loves
• Understand And Implement Flawless Technique
• Read Tabs With Ease
• Master The Guitar Fretboard
• Understand And Implement Basic Music Theory
• Learn To Play To Backing Tracks
• Learn To Improvise
• Understand And Implement The "Pentatonic Scale"
• Friends And Family Will Be Amazed
• Learn Exercises That Will Sharpen Your Chord Transitioning And Strumming
• You will take a quantum leap by getting feedback from a teacher
• You will finally get out of that playing RUT and feel excited again
• You’ll move from “imitation” to “knowledge and realization”
• You will enjoy a fresh feeling of discovery
• You’ll learn new songs that will get your listeners attention
• Your playing will get people to tap their feet
• Your technique will feel EASY as if it is “gliding” you right through the songs
• Your satisfaction will increase as the “light of knowledge” shines within you
• You’ll be investing in your most valuable resource – YOURSELF!
If your ready to get serious on the guitar and make fast progress, this course is a must!!!

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Hands-on Class Project​

Hello, and welcome to the class project!
This class is designed to get you playing the guitar as soon as possible. I also want you to have fun every step of the way, so keep the fun factor in mind and don't be hard on yourself if you can't do all the exercises instantly, it will come in time :) Now let's get started.
First, download the picture chord book I've provided for you and then slowly start going through the lessons. After you've completed the first ten lessons, and you feel confident about what you have practiced, turn on your camera and upload a quick video showing what you have been practicing. I'll watch your video and provide feedback. After our first exchange, continue sending me progress videos once a month so that I can continue guiding you on your journey. Also, feel free to post questions anytime, I'm here to help!
Ok, let's go!!!

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Enjoy and stay safe!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back