What's new

(Simulation/Offline) MudRunner Mobile Mod Apk

jasfer22

Forum Master
Elite
Reaction
unnamed.jpg

It’s essentially the same game but with new content and improvements if you play the original PC game then you’ll feel right at home with mud runner if you’re a newbie like I was however then you need to know this mudrunner is not your friend whether you like it or not this game has no intention of playing nicely as I said at the beginning it’s all about being careful the old saying slow and steady wins the race definitely applies here.

MudRunner APK MOD is about navigating the incredibly rugged terrain of Russia’s wild lands with massive off-road vehicles. they have a lot of horsepower and can definitely take beating even so despite being built for harsh conditions. these behemoths still have a hard time navigating the treacherous terrain of mud runners open-world recreation of remote russian environments.

Your overall objective is to navigate through different maps like a swamp island and mountain just name a few to deliver logs from log stations to the lumber mill on paper that may sound like the most boring thing ever but as I said at the beginning You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. has no intention of being your friend.

Screenshots:
unnamed (1).jpgunnamed (2).jpg
unnamed (3).jpgunnamed (4).jpg

Download link:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments