What's new

Help Should I Get the FiberX Plan 1500 from Converge?

GamerzOnly

Honorary Poster
I want to get Converge’s FiberX Plan 1,500, but I am hesitant because I am seeing thousands of complaints on the internet about Converge’s services, but on the other side, I am also seeing positive feedbacks. I am a little bit confused if I should get it or not.

Converge is new to our area. Do you think I should get it?

You can also see thousands of complaints on pldt and globe and those complaints differ in each locations.
The question is where is your area and how long since converge is first installed in your area?
Also asking the people who have converge in your area for opinion will be a good option.

I am located near the tower, so close that I don’t even have to pay a fee. Converge is very new to our area, and there are 7 slots, only 3 have been occupied, 4 if I happened to get one. What do you think?

If you are a heavy user or for gaming, it's perfect to get converge plan 1500 or 2500! But take the risk as they complain about they disconnect in no time and days of no browse.

Yes magpakabit kana malapit ka lang pala sa tower e mas maganda pag ganun. Nag aaply din ako dyan kaso nag hesistant ako 4000 ang payment for installation fee so, ang ginawa ko hindi mo na ako nagbayad agad pinacheck ko mo na ang area ko. At yun na nga wala pa talaga sa area namin sabi ng manggawa ng converge pero nung nag apply ako online bakit tinanggap yung application ko dba? Dapat alam na nila yun e kasi payment ang nauunang bayaran sa kanila. Marami rin complaints about refund kaya hindi mo na talaga ako nagbayad.

[XX='GamerzOnly, c: 939758, m: 382524'][/XX] Before I apply for my internet by which I am using now for 9 months, I first observed the consistency of the internet and how fast they provide support by asking a friend who has the plan and only after a year that I decided to finally apply for the internet and so far I do not experience any inconveniences at all.

There are still 4 slots left so you can still have time to observe if you are unsure.

aaa.png

Attachments

[XX='crimepoet, c: 939929, m: 1799670'][/XX]
If you don't mind... May I copy your router's settings? Like DNS etc... Then can you post a screenshot of your ipconfig /all? I want to see if it is possible to tweak the router because I am getting slow speed at the moment.

Back