What's new

Shopee delivery scam

Brouha

Leecher
Reaction
I’ve been scammed by J&T Express 3x and dinedeliver nila yung item pag wala ako. The first time was dumating yung delivery which I declined bec the parcel looked dirty and unreadable yung details. The rider could not even say my name properly. So I suspected and when I asked him if I can open the parcel, he said yes. When I did, what’s inside was a small flashlight which was sold in the amt of 50pesos only. I know bec I ordered the same item a few months back. This time, the rider was asking me for 1,099pesos for 1 small flashlight. I declined and told him to return it to their warehouse. The next day, I was out of the house and when I came back, there were 2 dirty small packages on thr table and my son said he ρáíd 2,000+ pesos for them. I knew right there & then that it was a scam bec of the packaging. There’s this rider who always delivers to our house and he became a familiar figure and I even have his number so I called him up to tell him about this scam delivery. That time he was in their warehouse and he gave his phone to the warehouse supervisor. The guy asked for the airwaybill number and when I read it to him, he said it is a scaM item and he advised me to go to J&T office near our place. I immediately went there, bringing the scam items with me and I really needed to be arrogant just so the staff would attend to me. To make the story short, they gave me a number where I can follow up my complaint. I tried calling a number of times but to no avail. I got tired & stopped calling them. It gives me negative energy knowing that I have been scammed so I need to move on and accept that. What I did, I tried to delete my account in Shopee but since I still have a small amt of money in my shopee wallet, I could not delete it fully. So I just edited my details and put in some bogus address & other info then deleted the app from my phone. And I never ordered from Shopee since then.
After a few days of my complaint, after editing my account details into a bogus one, and after the deletion of the app in my phone, there were still several delivery attempts in our house. It was good bec this time, I already told the whole household not to receive any deliveries for me bec I stopped ordering online esp. from Shopee. I used to order fromLazada only before but there are items that are only available in Shopee.
I went back to ordering from Lazada and I have several orders the past few days. I don’t have any problem with Lazada and their customer service is very efficient.
Then just this afternoon, while I was away, another scam delivery was received in our house…from Shopee. My other son was the one who received it and the item was really looking like a scam delivery but my son did not recognize it bec he was on
in an online school meeting that time and was in a hurry, he just ρáíd for the item and got it, put it on the table. The rider said the details on the waybill were deleted because it was accidentally spilled with water.
So now, who is the scammer really, Shopee or the courier, J&T Express?
I want to make this complaint formal and that the proper authorities be informed so they can do something about this. I fear that whoever this scammer is, he knows already our address and that we are a vulnerable victim. He even delivered this scam item when I was away, I want my story to reach the proper authorities so the public would be warned.

Last edited:
Better report it to Shopee's CS para ma-escalate yung issue at ma-address. Pretty sure may matatalinong tao naman doon na makakaisip ng paraan kung paano maayos yung ganyang problema. But good thinking for spotting the scam.

Never ako nakaranas ng scam na ganyan, lahat kasi ng order ko is ρáíd online gcash/shopeePay. Never ako nag cod + free shipping pa if hindi cod ang payment method, pero yung ganyan alam ko matagal ng modus yan, ang madali lang gawin jan, sabihan nasa bahay nyo po or paligid if close nyo sila na wag mag receive ng order, or sabihan lang na may isa lang ako order na amount ₱123. Para alam nila na ganon.

Nako, marami ng ganyan. Kaya ginawa ko sinabihan ko nanay ko na huwag mag aacept ng kahit anong delivery kapag walang bilin. Kaya ayun may order si ate, di sinabihan si nanay, di tuloy tinanggap ni nanay 😂 hahahah

Kung formal complaint sa gobyerno, sa DTI. Ewan ko lang kung maaksyunan talaga nila. Pwede rin sa National Privacy Commission about sa possible unauthorized access ng consumer data ng Shopee.

Dapat sinabihan mu pamilya mu na wag mag accept ng parcel kung wala ka naman palang inorder

Baka nga yung delivery guy is di staff ng j&t at scammer lng na nagpapanggp

So far, palagi akung nag oorder sa shopee di pa naman ako na scam, yung problema ku lang is minsan di dumadating parcel ko lalo na pag diko na sagot call ng delivery guy 🤣

Nababasa niyo po ang reviews bago po kayo mag order?? 🤔 Sa tingin ko ang may problema diyan ay yung seller kung saan po kayo naorder ng items po ninyo. Pwede po kayo dumalog sa kinauukilan upang maparusahan tong bogus na seller na ito.