What's new

Referral Shopee 10% Off, 15% Cashback and Free Shipping 0 Minimum Spend + Unlimited Free Shipping

jnsmsn

Forum Expert
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
10% Off - Claim here:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

15% Cashback - Claim here:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

P1 deals

Unlimited Free Shipping on 3.15
Claim here:

Free Shipping 0 Minimum Spend (3.15) - Claim here:

Pera Panalo

💘 Please show your support by following me or by responding to this thread. Thank you 💘

Last edited:
THANKS, parang di fair ang free shipping, an dami ko ng voucher kaso di naman lagi applicable sa mga nasa pick mo, 9/10 order walang free shipping

THANKS, parang di fair ang free shipping, an dami ko ng voucher kaso di naman lagi applicable sa mga nasa pick mo, 9/10 order walang free shipping
Kindly check the T&C of the voucher, baka po hindi pasok ang mode of payment or minimum spend.

You're all welcome po. Please follow my account so you'll be notified when I post new vouchers.

Back