What's new

Shit post.

twistingkabute

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
Naranasan nyo naba yung feeling na maging pagod not just in the physical sense?

The world that we live in is an exhausting place to be. It is wearing. It is thankless. It is endlessly trying and scarcely rewarding. Napapagod kana kasi mabubuhay ka doon. Pagod kanang mag mahal ng sobra, mag alala ng sobra, mag bigay ng sobra sa mundo pero wala nang bumabalik. You are tired of investing in indefinite outcomes. You’re tired of uncertainties.

Alam ko na hindi kapa naging pagod katulad nito – na there was a time when you were hopeful and pure. When your optimism outweighed yung mga dilemma mo and you had an infinite amount in you to give. I know you have been chipped away and worn down piece by piece – a broken heart here and an un-kept promise there. I know the world hasn’t always been kind throughout the games you’ve played and that you’ve lost more times than you have ever won. I know you’re feeling uninspired to try again. Alam ko.

Kasi ang totoo, lahat tayo ay pagod na. Every single one of us. By a certain age, we are all nothing more than an army of broken hearts and aching souls, desperately searching for fulfillment. Nasasawa na tayo kung nasaan tayo, natatakot tayo na mag hanap ng panibago. We need to take risks but we’re afraid to watch it all come crashing down around us. After all, hindi tayo sigurado kung makakapag simula ulit tayo.

I know how impossible it can feel to go on trying and giving and becoming when you are exhausted straight through to the soul. I know that the cheerful ideals you were once promised now seem tired and hopeless. Pero ito lang ang hinihiling ko bago ka sumuko: give it one more try, with feeling. I know you’re tired of your attempts. Alam ko nasa rurok ka na ng pag suko. But give it a try, maybe this time all the winds will come with you, diba?

We’re all more resilient than we think, and that’s an unchanging truth. There is always more love that we are capable of giving, more hope that we are capable of having, more passion that we’re capable of unleashing and flooding out into the world. Hindi lang tayo nakakarating sa buhay natin to reach the point na nakikita natin na those actions pay off. We want immediate results and when we see none, so we give up. We let the exhaustion stop us. We grow frustrated with the lack of feedback and we assume that means we have to throw the entire attempt right out the window.

Some parts of life happen quietly. They happen slowly. They happen because of the small, careful choices that we make everyday, that turn us into better versions of ourselves. We have to allow ourselves the time to let those alterations happen. To watch them evolve. To not grow hopelessly frustrated in the in-between.

Pero pu***** talaga. Hahaha.

ganun talaga ang buhay, minsan pinapanalangan mo nalang na magkakaroon nang apokalypse kasi feeling ako ako yung isa sa mga sole survivor at destined na magpapa laganap uli nang seeds nang humanity.

pero for now dailygrinding muna sa buhay.

For me my happiness to have someone love me back yung matatagal magiging sayo at maging lifetime munarin. I failed so many relationship kaya ayun i stay single kasi parang natatakot magsimula ulet at masasaktan nanaman.

Gusto natin may kapartner tayo in the reality but mahirap hanapin yung taong yun paninindigan ka hangga dulo.

Kaya i stay single i pray for that girl even though i failed myself sabi ko sarili ko may asawa na ako ka25 ko. I failed that dikupa timeline kaya waiting sa girl na makapagbalik ng sigla at kiligin ako.

ganun talaga ang buhay, minsan pinapanalangan mo nalang na magkakaroon nang apokalypse kasi feeling ako ako yung isa sa mga sole survivor at destined na magpapa laganap uli nang seeds nang humanity.

pero for now dailygrinding muna sa buhay.
"Dailygrinding" Para na nga lang tayong robot.