What's new

Closed [Sharing is Caring] Legit Paying P2E Retro Game (1K /day everyday payout ) + with Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.

romelurot

Addict
Reaction
2757.png2757.pngTAKE TIME TO READ PLEASE2757.png2757.png

New Play2Earn na pwede kahit 50 pesos investment ang ipasok mo? Hold ka lang ng token at everyday pwede kang kumita ng 10% ng initial investment mo, easy money diba?

Example you invested 1k then everyday you need to hit the 10% cap which is 100 pesos, hindi pa mababawasan token mo sa paglalaro, walang gas fee every game at unlimited playtime, in 1-2 hrs pwede mo na mahit ang 10% cap mo, kada laro mo lang eh kelangan mo lang isave para makapag accumulate ng token, every score is a must save para dumagdag kita mo. In just 10days of playing ROI na agad kita pa, I only invested 550 pesos, now i have 1516 pesos x2 na agad investment mo lalaro ka lang. Sa mga gusto mag invest kelangan mo lang is metamask account at mag swap ka lang sa pancakeswap. The more tokens you hold, the more earnings you will get.
Yung token is already listed in coinmarketcap which means the token is already have a value, you could also check it on coingecko and CoinMarketCap

Eto po yung contract address sa mga magtatanong
0x21ea8618b9168eb8936c3e02f0809bbe901282ac
If you have doubt you may check their official WhitePaper.

Eto naman yung website, you can use my referral link para makalaro pwede ka rin mag earn ng 20% ng kita ng iyong referral everyday. No need to refer to earn, all you need to do is to play and hold your tokens, kahit di ka rin maka punta sa leaderboards may earnings ka parin.

Sa mga gusto pumasok feel free to message me guide kita step by step gusto mo sa sharescreen tayo kung gusto mo visual para easy lang hehe
Pwede rin kayo mag join sa aming Telegram Groupchat mabait po ang community at every question nyo tiyak na may sagot at super active ng admin at devs.

Links:
Website : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (ref link)

Note: this is not a financial advised, and always do your own research. Invest if you will know that you can win, and also invest what you can afford to lose.
Extra note: You will be needing a referral link for you to able to play the game since the system is already have a referral system. You will not lose any earnings and also you
help the person when you use his/her referral link. You could do the same to earn extra income within the game.

Payouts:
1629219531808.png

1629219545774.png

Example Earning guide:

1629219361486.png

Attachments

Last edited:
❗❗ TAKE TIME TO READ PLEASE ❗❗

New Play2Earn na pwede kahit 50 pesos investment ang ipasok mo? Hold ka lang ng token at everyday pwede kang kumita ng 10% ng initial investment mo, easy money diba?

Example you invested 1k then everyday you need to hit the 10% cap which is 100 pesos, hindi pa mababawasan token mo sa paglalaro, walang gas fee every game at unlimited playtime, in 1-2 hrs pwede mo na mahit ang 10% cap mo, kada laro mo lang eh kelangan mo lang isave para makapag accumulate ng token, every score is a must save para dumagdag kita mo. In just 10days of playing ROI na agad kita pa, I only invested 550 pesos, now i have 1516 pesos x2 na agad investment mo lalaro ka lang. Sa mga gusto mag invest kelangan mo lang is metamask account at mag swap ka lang sa pancakeswap. The more tokens you hold, the more earnings you will get.
Yung token is already listed in coinmarketcap which means the token is already have a value, you could also check it on coingecko and CoinMarketCap

Eto po yung contract address sa mga magtatanong
0x21ea8618b9168eb8936c3e02f0809bbe901282ac
If you have doubt you may check their official WhitePaper.

Eto naman yung website, you can use my referral link para makalaro pwede ka rin mag earn ng 20% ng kita ng iyong referral everyday. No need to refer to earn, all you need to do is to play and hold your tokens, kahit di ka rin maka punta sa leaderboards may earnings ka parin.

Sa mga gusto pumasok feel free to message me guide kita step by step gusto mo sa sharescreen tayo kung gusto mo visual para easy lang hehe
Pwede rin kayo mag join sa aming Telegram Groupchat mabait po ang community at every question nyo tiyak na may sagot at super active ng admin at devs.

Links:
Website : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (ref link)
Telegram : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (English) | You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (Phillipines)
My Telegram Group (NEW) (PM me lang for link )

Note: this is not a financial advised, and always do your own research. Invest if you will know that you can win, and also invest what you can afford to lose.
Extra note: You will be needing a referral link for you to able to play the game since the system is already have a referral system. You will not lose any earnings and also you
help the person when you use his/her referral link. You could do the same to earn extra income within the game.

Payouts:
1629220548437.png

1629220553772.png

Example Earning guide:

1629220560765.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.