What's new

Help Share nmn mga ka PHC - Play to Earn nyo dyn. Yung mga katulad ng Wombat or Womplay png Android lng.

LoreinCute

Forum Veteran
😊 Mga Lodie ko dyn, share nmn kayo dyn ng mga Play2earn nyo dyn na png Android, yung di kaylangan mag invest pero kikita ka through Crypto or NFT.
Yung mga katulad ng Womplay na platform bastat pang android lng.
🙏

Hello! Glad to be of help. There are actually a lot of Play-to-Earn games available for Android that don't require any investment. Here are some of them:

1. Axie Infinity - This is one of the most popular Play-to-Earn games right now. It's a turn-based strategy game that allows players to earn cryptocurrency by breeding, battling, and trading digital pets called Axies.

2. My Neighbor Alice - This is a virtual world game where players can buy and own virtual land, grow crops, and build their own houses. Players can also earn cryptocurrency by completing quests and selling items in the game's marketplace.

3. Splinterlands - This is a card game similar to Hearthstone. Players can earn cryptocurrency by winning battles and by trading their cards.

4. Alien Worlds - This is a metaverse game where players can mine for resources on different planets. Players can earn cryptocurrency by mining, trading, and participating in tournaments.

5. The Sandbox - This is a virtual world game where players can buy and own virtual land, build their own games, and monetize their creations. Players can earn cryptocurrency by selling their games and by participating in the game's marketplace.

These are just some of the Play-to-Earn games that are available for Android. I hope this helps!

Back