What's new

Closed Share ko lang(ask na rin opinion ng mga believers)about a dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

low-key

Forum Veteran
Reaction
for believers lang po
this was copy and paste here from an english forum paki ignore niyo nalang wrong grammar :) but it was my story

i don't know why this dream still in my mind though it's already been 9 years ago or less at first i thought it was just nonsense since i haven't accepted Jesus Christ as my savior yet and at that time i don't even know him and i think i'm kind of slow sometimes since it took me 9 years in order for me to think about this weird dream just 4 months ago i remembered this vivid at the same time vague dream where i was in a boat a big boat with a lot of people in my back or maybe we're just two inside this huge boat i don't recognized anyone though and i was staring at this boat huge gate and outside there was a storm lightning everywhere dark clouds i can feel the violent wind and it's cold and water keeps splashing on our faces to be precise was just my face i didn't really see anyone except for one in front of me i don't know who is he though he's hanging with the huge door opened and the waves* keeps smashing the huge boat i think that dream was noah's ark and then suddenly i went next door lol i didn't felt weird at that dream because it's a dream after i enter the door i was outside of my house it was around midnight and there was a party and i went towards someone who's roasting bbq i remembered i know them but forgot the only thing i clearly remember was my cousin then we started eating bbq then i look up the sky i saw a huge boulder was flaming red hitting our neighbors and keep wreaking havoc everywhere there were countless meteor showers i saw a lot of house particles crashed they were flying and even people flying everywhere due to the cause of meteor ****** but we kept eating and drinking still the party continuous people were laughing smiling dancing and another meteor i think it was heading our way or not i didn't felt weird because it was a dream though idk it was until i woke up i just don't know if that meteor fall on us at that time i didn't felt scared just felt weird and ridiculous

but 4 months ago i felt kind of scared and kind of just overthinking this since now that i think about it isn't that dream was i was in noah's ark the first time that GOD destroyed the earth then next door was the 2nd destruction? and the coming of Jesus Christ

it was written in the bible that stars will fall to the earth or everything just coincidence?

or is this about me? that since GOD loves all of us he wants me to change he wants me to follow him? since if i don't change HE will roast me nonstop?

ano masasabi niyo mga boss? ano kaya ang sinasabi

wrong prefix? sorry it's not trivia

Last edited by a moderator:
""but we kept eating and drinking still the party continuous people were laughing smiling dancing""

1 Pedro 4:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Sapagka't sukat na ang nakaraang panahon upang gawin ang hangad ng mga Gentil, at lumakad sa kalibugan, sa mga masamang pita, sa mga paglalasing, sa mga kalayawan, sa mga kayamuan, at sa kasuklamsuklam na pagsamba sa mga diosdiosan:

Lucas 21:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Datapuwa't mangagingat kayo sa inyong sarili, baka mangalugmok ang inyong mga puso sa katakawan, at sa kalasingan, at sa mga pagsusumakit ukol sa buhay na ito, at dumating na bigla sa inyo ang araw na yaon na gaya ng silo:

""but we kept eating and drinking still the party continuous people were laughing smiling dancing""

1 Pedro 4:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Sapagka't sukat na ang nakaraang panahon upang gawin ang hangad ng mga Gentil, at lumakad sa kalibugan, sa mga masamang pita, sa mga paglalasing, sa mga kalayawan, sa mga kayamuan, at sa kasuklamsuklam na pagsamba sa mga diosdiosan:

Lucas 21:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Datapuwa't mangagingat kayo sa inyong sarili, baka mangalugmok ang inyong mga puso sa katakawan, at sa kalasingan, at sa mga pagsusumakit ukol sa buhay na ito, at dumating na bigla sa inyo ang araw na yaon na gaya ng silo:
i see boss thanks sa baka mangalugmok but still medyo kulang parin kasi reply sakin sa kabilang forum identical sayo i need to flee from other people daw if ilalagay ko yun sa situation ko ngayon it wasn't people but technology

pero it was 9yrs ago eh nangyare pa nuong hindi ko pa siya kilala

and yung mga tao dun sa dream ko dapat ko rin kayang pero hindi eh may church sila ako ang walang church

i see boss thanks sa baka mangalugmok but still medyo kulang parin kasi reply sakin sa kabilang forum identical sayo i need to flee from other people daw if ilalagay ko yun sa situation ko ngayon it wasn't people but technology

pero it was 9yrs ago eh nangyare pa nuong hindi ko pa siya kilala

and yung mga tao dun sa dream ko dapat ko rin kayang pero hindi eh may church sila ako ang walang church
Ikaw ang bida sa dream mo kasi ikaw ang nakakapansin ng lahat ng nangyayari sa paligid ng panaginip mo so meaning sa iyo patungkol ang mga bagay na iyan, at yong mga kasama mo sa dream mo ay sabi mo keep on drinking dancing smiling, so meaning nasa kalayawan sila at ikaw pero ikaw nakakahalata nakakapansin sa mga nangyayari so may pag asa ka pang makaalis sa inyong ginagawang kalayawan sa dream gaya ng sabi sa verses na nilatag ko, baka malugmok ka sa mga pasusumakit sa mga bagay ng buhay na ito so dapat umalis ka

Sila hindi nakakapansin hanggang ngayon pero ikaw nakakapansin ng mali mga masamang nangyayari sa paligid mo sa loob ng iyong panaginip , kahit sinasabi mong nasa church na sila eh sa panaginip mo nasa kalayawan parin sila , meaning niyan nasa mali silang church at ikaw ay walang church sa reality so meaning may pag asa kang makasumpong ng tunay na church

Ikaw ang bida sa dream mo kasi ikaw ang nakakapansin ng lahat ng nangyayari sa paligid ng panaginip mo so meaning sa iyo patungkol ang mga bagay na iyan, at yong mga kasama mo sa dream mo ay sabi mo keep on drinking dancing smiling, so meaning nasa kalayawan sila at ikaw pero ikaw nakakahalata nakakapansin sa mga nangyayari so may pag asa ka pang makaalis sa inyong ginagawang kalayawan sa dream gaya ng sabi sa verses na nilatag ko, baka malugmok ka sa mga pasusumakit sa mga bagay ng buhay na ito so dapat umalis ka
opo i will :) adjust ko lang sarili ko sa pupuntahan ko walang kuryente but peaceful

actually before ako nag post nito sometime ago nalito ako dahil sa payo sakin nag hohold ako dito sa verse na ito
Matthew 6 said:
24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:

29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall henot much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
pero nakalimutan ko nung pinayuan ako that i should choose money though baka hindi niya alam na money overlife ang pinapayo niya sakin hindi naman ako maka palag and due to proverbs 3 mas lalo akong nalito :) and he said na hindi raw ako guided how come i know that i am right? wala akong church and born again yung nag sabi and sabi niya sila daw guided na nahihirapan pa ako pa kayang hindi guided then pumasok si proverbs3:5 and then pumasok uli ako sa kasalanan for a lot of weeks every day na dedepressed ako lol kahapon naalala ko ulit so decided again

pero sa na iimagine ko sobrang hirap nitong pupuntahan ko parang sa pag iisip palang give up na agad but it is written in the bible that i shouldn't think about this kind of thoughts

tsaka everytime na pupunta ako kay Christ nagiguilty ako dahil sa kasalanan ko therefore i need to be clean sabi ko sa sarili ko in the end hindi ako naka usad lagi akong madumi kaya hindi ako nakakapunta sa kanya but then i remembered due to sa mga christian songs just come to jesus
Psalm 55:22 King James Version (KJV)
22 Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Dios ang naglilinis sa tao sa pamamagitan ng mga utos , dapat ka munang makaalam ng katotohanan makarinig ng aral at tanggapin ito sa pamamagitan ng bautismo sa tubig upang ikaw ay luminis

dapat mahanap mo ang tunay na Church na nasa Bible kasi sa Church na iyon andun ang lahat ng turo mga aral na nakakapag linis sa tao

Interesting dream. Parang premonition from God.
baka rin napasobra sa games :) gamer ako nuon even now mahirap niyan galing kay invoker yung meteor falls from dota 1 :) pero sobra naman maka totohanan naging 3d hd na yung skill niya sa panaginip ko ganda pa yung mga ragdolls makatotoohanan talaga

but nasa bible din kasi yung dream ko 1st na winasak yung mundo noah's ark 2nd yung stars fall on earth in the future pa yun magkakaroon ng fallout dun parang game lang din :) people will hide under the mountains = fallout well since pag bumagsak mga bituin sa lupa talagang overkill yun sobrang tindi ng tribulation nun

Dios ang naglilinis sa tao sa pamamagitan ng mga utos , dapat ka munang makaalam ng katotohanan makarinig ng aral at tanggapin ito sa pamamagitan ng bautismo sa tubig upang ikaw ay luminis

dapat mahanap mo ang tunay na Church na nasa Bible kasi sa Church na iyon andun ang lahat ng turo mga aral na nakakapag linis sa tao
i see balak ko nga sana pa baptize sa cousin ko na born again pag nagka roon ng chance kasi parang lokohan lang yung sa catholic baptism wisik wisik lang ng tubig dapat dun ilulubog ka talaga no

okay na siguro sa kahit sinong talagang follower ng diyos yung talagang ilulubog ka sa tubig at hindi yung wiwisikan ka lang :)

i see balak ko nga sana pa baptize sa cousin ko na born again pag nagka roon ng chance kasi parang lokohan lang yung sa catholic baptism wisik wisik lang ng tubig dapat dun ilulubog ka talaga no

okay na siguro sa kahit sinong talagang follower ng diyos yung talagang ilulubog ka sa tubig at hindi yung wiwisikan ka lang :)
nag pm ako sayo bro subukan mo lang yong sinabi ko papasok ka lang doon wala kang babayaran makikinig ka lang

nag pm ako sayo bro subukan mo lang yong sinabi ko papasok ka lang doon wala kang babayaran makikinig ka lang
:) kakatakot maligaw boss makakalimutin pa mandin ako baka ma ligaw ako

ano bang :) meron siya na wala ang iba mahirap niyan modified bible niya exactly kung ano ang side niya yun ang ipaglalaban niya kung ano ang pagkakaintindi niya yun ang ipipilit niya and wala tayong say :) lumayas ka nalang kung ayaw mong maniwala baka humantong pa sa ganito

pero gagawin ko to boss but not bro eli baka ma patay niya ko sa hawak niyang espada i'd better just ask Christ hirap umasa sa tao but still i will try again to listen to bro eli preachings due to proverbs3 i can't trust my own understanding baka mali ako

psalm 146:3
3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

psalm 118:8
8 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.

but true it is better to trust in Christ than to trust a creature kahit 1000% pa ibigay muna lahat kay christ kahit traydorin mo si Christ never ever ka niyang tratraydorin never ka niyang iiwan

pero gagawin ko to boss but not bro eli baka ma patay niya ko sa hawak niyang espada i'd better just ask Christ hirap umasa sa tao but still i will try again to listen to bro eli preachings due to proverbs3 i can't trust my own understanding baka mali ako

psalm 146:3
3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

psalm 118:8
8 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.

but true it is better to trust in Christ than to trust a creature kahit 1000% pa ibigay muna lahat kay christ kahit traydorin mo si Christ never ever ka niyang tratraydorin never ka niyang iiwan
bro need natin makaalam ng katotohanan sa pamamagitan ng salita ng Dios sa mga kasulatan na ipinangangaral ng mangangaral
makikinig muna tayo sa ipinangangaral na salita

Roma 10
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Paano nga silang magsisitawag doon sa hindi nila sinampalatayanan? at paano silang magsisisampalataya sa kaniya na hindi nila napakinggan? at paano silang mangakikinig na walang tagapangaral?
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. At paano silang magsisipangaral, kung hindi sila nga sinugo? gaya nga ng nasusulat, Anong pagkaganda ng mga paa niyaong mga nagdadala ng masasayang balita ng mga bagay na mabuti!

naalala ko tuloy ito while na nunuod ng preachings ni soriano

:) hindi kaya itong 2nd coming ay mangyayare sa lifetime ko kaya naalala ko pa yang dream na yan

so tayo ay nasa huling araw na or not

if it is no wonder ganito naging kinahantungan ng life ko HE wants me to be saved even if it's not mukhang valid parin dahil if hindi ako naging ganito baka mas hindi ako maligtas

2 Timothy 3
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
(dami ng ganyan diba now even i naging ganyan)

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
(i see so maging nuon meron ganito? so it's really not the last days?)

9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Status
Not open for further replies.