What's new

Help Sextortion Scam? Nalaman pa niya password ko!

AnimeTitz4life

Forum Guru
Sa pag login ko sa gmail account ko punta ako sa spam folder mas taong pangalan na Craig Jhonson! May sinabing

I know (nalaman nya password ko) is one of your password on day of häçk..

Lets get directly to the point.

Not one person has ρáíd me to check about you.
You do not know me and you're probably thinking why you are getting this email?

in fact, i actually placed a malware on the ãdül† vids (ãdül† ****) website and you know what, you visited this site to experience fun (you know what i mean).

When you were viewing videos, your browser started out operating as a RDP having a key logger which provided me with accessibility to your display and web cam.

immediately after that, my malware obtained every one of your contacts from your Messenger, FB, as well as email account.

after that i created a double-screen video. 1st part shows the video you were viewing (you have a nice taste omg), and 2nd part displays the recording of your cam, and its you.
Best solution would be to pay me $1006.

We are going to refer to it as a donation. in this situation, i most certainly will without delay remove your video.

My -BTC -address: 1916knLodhiRb5NrALUQyGuZu2jpEX8GP8

[case SeNSiTiVe, copy & paste it]

You could go on your life like this never happened and you will not ever hear back again from me.
You'll make the payment via Bitcoin (if you do not know this, search 'how to buy bitcoin' in Google).

if you are planning on going to the law, surely, this e-mail can not be traced back to me, because it's häçked too.

I have taken care of my actions. i am not looking to ask you for a lot, i simply want to be ρáíd.

if i do not receive the bitcoin;, i definitely will send out your video recording to all of your contacts including friends and family, co-workers, and so on.

Nevertheless, if i do get ρáíd, i will destroy the recording immediately.

If you need proof, reply with Yeah then i will send out your video recording to your 8 friends.

it's a nonnegotiable offer and thus please don't waste mine time & yours by replying to this message.

Pleasee guys tulong oo nag magka ilang visit ako sa mga pron sites pero grabe tong evidence nato password ko nalaman niya. Ano dapat gawin ko,?

Scam yan ts, may nalaman na ako tungkol dyan from sa ibang forum, don't worry safe ka dahil di yan totoo. Think about it ts, sa dinami dami ng tao ba't ikaw pa? Except kung well known ka ts, dun ka na talaga magtaka.

Naglagay talaga sya ng password at tugma naman?

Ano ba gamit mo pc or cp? Kung pc, posible yan pero kung cp hindi. Kahit ano pang idownload mo hindi mangyayari yan unless may application ka na nainstall.