What's new

Closed seeking help from experts on wimax

Status
Not open for further replies.

kukurukuk

Addict
Reaction
Hi i am glenn from Antipolo,city is looking for an answers on how to reactivate my dead wimax within my area, Legit 4G modem postpaid user here, was a 2 year wimax problem free up until this crazy ISP provider just recently replaced my wimax to 4G telling me it was mandatory for they are upgrading process. Nonetheless, after replacing it with 4G modem, not so satisfied with the performance speed and reliability. I have not been able to get problems with wimax before, that is why i want to at least get used to re connect my 622i 2011 wimax at least for I am a blogger needing speed upload within my site and hopefully on this FORUM, I'll be able to get answers and help.since joining phc.onl/#forbidden# forum did not get any help from them.

Thank you very much!! hope to hear from expert here.

maybe you have a weak 4g connection in your area and about your wimax you need a mac for that but theres no guarantee that the speed you want to get is provided by mac unless you will get some vip macs :D

Salamat po sa reply nyo boss Ilidan, Hindi naman po kase ko naghahanap ng VIP mac or speed that can reach 15mbps of some sorth..kahit sana 2mbps na buhay na MAC para makapag simula, 4G really sucks po sa area ko lower antipolo. kahit may external mimo antenna, the subcription kase ay the least i can get sa 4G modem. Pero po yung wimax ko for 3 years bago nila palitan, can reach speed up to 2mbps na mabilis naman na para sa isang blogger na tulad ko.

pwede naman but i cant assure you na tatagal ang isang mac, nowadays kasi ang mga mac tumatagal lang ng days or weeks mapalad kana pag umabot ng months

Nauunawaan ko po kayo boss Ilidan, yan nga din po sabi sa akin ng ibang kaibigan na mahilig maglaro ng WIMax..unti unti na po daw yata kinakatay ang frequency kung san ito kukunekta, ganunpaman po..willing pa din po sana ako mag try. Salamat po muli.

Status
Not open for further replies.