Tutorial Secure your shell script using obash

Hello am noob and i want to know how i can you show me how to create my own vps script and enjoy please so I can own that knowledge please
**** I am a new user so I don't know much please help me

I want to create my own script

para saan yan lods?
paki re-read po yung buong thread
Hello am noob and i want to know how i can you show me how to create my own vps script and enjoy please so I can own that knowledge please
**** I am a new user so I don't know much please help me

I want to create my own script
learn the basics of bash scripting first.

code logic inside of vps installer scripts are just simple; installing packages and configuring them for ready use. I release my open source DebianVPS-Installer, just use it as reference, find them on my git forkers

code logic inside of vps installer scripts are just simple; installing packages and configuring them for ready use. I release my open source DebianVPS-Installer, just use it as reference, find them on my git forkers
I have Ubuntu 18.04 is this a problem? I was taught how to create Ubuntu server from digital ocean so I am doing that server only

Maybe you can assist me I have new ADM scripts but it does not have v2ray option in script yet I want to enable that please can you send me a step by step how to install it onto my vps script

I need v2ray enabled in vps script please assist

Thanks in advance

I have Ubuntu 18.04 is this a problem? I was taught how to create Ubuntu server from digital ocean so I am doing that server only
Ubuntu is Debian-based distro too. incompability errors are rare for them, but they uses different repositories so they differ on package versions and update.

Maybe you can assist me I have new ADM scripts but it does not have v2ray option in script yet I want to enable that please can you send me a step by step how to install it onto my vps script

I need v2ray enabled in vps script please assist

Thanks in advance
I dont have any idea about ADM scripts.
but you can fork v2ray installer script and modify them to be compatible on your ubuntu linux. Author of the script leave some comments inside of the script so you can inform what particular function to be modify

obash: malloc.c:2406: sysmalloc: Assertion `(old_top == initial_top (av) && old_size == 0) || ((unsigned long) (old_size) >= MINSIZE && prev_inuse (old_top) && ((unsigned long) old_end & (pagesize - 1)) == 0)' failed.
Aborted