What's new

Trivia SAVE YOUR SOUL

Lightworker1234

Forum Veteran
Reaction
You can’t save the world. You can only save your soul. By standing and operating in your soul truth then and only then do you have the spark to inspire others. I was trying to carry the burdens of others too much. That shit had me angry sad frustrated. That shit had me tipping on the edge of a nervous breakdown. I had to get silence. I had to meditate. It’s not that I don’t have any one to talk to. It’s the fact that only I have the answers I seek. Only I have my keys to freedom. It’s not found in anyone else. While those who love me can help me but then that burden becomes their weight. How can I complain about feeling burdened by others while pushing myself off subconsciously as a burden on others. That awareness of self and my own energy was like **** this look at the cycle.

A person will drive you crazy if you lack the necessary boundaries to say enough is enough or even no. I almost let everything I’ve worked for within myself shatter today and I’m not willing to accept that life anymore.

Crying about it? Okay.
But actual change... actual action...

Do you know how amazing you are for not quitting? Not giving up on yourself. Giving up is the easy way out. And I don’t take short cuts.

Elevating is constant flow.
Changing is constant flow.
Believing in yourself is constant flow.

Keep up your consistent energy to being the best version of you no matter what it looks like around you.

You deserve the best you! Talking to self.