What's new

Sana, Patay na!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was referring to the inutile one who is supposed to jog at night but cannot make a public appearance while Filipinos are dying and the chinese are invading our country! But he can go to hell with his spokesperson too :ROFLMAO:

Well i dont want them to die, i want them to answer the law for all of they have done.kaya gusto ko healthy pa din sila. Mabilis na escape ang kamatayan mas ok kung mag suffer muna sila sa kulungan. Pero nasa pinas tayo mukhang malabong mangyari yun. Si Marcos nga nalibing pa sa libingan ng mga bayani

[XX='Red Satan, c: 1063278, m: 820269'][/XX] Sadly, in this country justice is only a word! I'm afraid whatever happens, they will never answer the law...
1618051114244.png

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
@Red Satan..Sadly, in this country justice is only a word! I@m afraid whatever happens..they will never answer the law...
@ATTACH..type="full" width="181px" alt="1618051114244.png"]1380984[/ATTACH]
Totoo ba yung shadow niya or edited? Looks like Ryuk from deathnote. Bka may hawak na deathnote yan hehe

[XX='Rowellkaz, c: 1063341, m: 919862'][/XX] Kung icredit talaga kay Digong kala mo talaga galing sa bulsa niya 😆 Eh kung maayos tugon ng gobyerno sa pandemya wala na sana ECQ

Status
Not open for further replies.