What's new

Closed Samsung or xiaomi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a Samsung A5 last year using my credit card. When I bought my girlfriend's Xiaomi Mi Max 2 on November of the same year, I realized that purchasing the Samsung A5 was the worst deal I've ever made.
Samsung costed me almost 25k and I've been paying 1066.95 per month until July of next year to pay it off. While the Xiaomi Mi Max 2 only costed me 9,870. Twice better in all aspects compared to my Samsung A5.
Xiaomi mas astig
xiaomi na high specs parang naka flagship, low price
balak din ako mag upgrade ng redni note 5 prô
might replace my current j7 6
xiaomi ts good for gaming and battery also
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global ROM (Global Version) [Whyred]
Salamat mga paps!

Xiaomi. You'd be wasting your money in an expensive product. The more expensive the product, the higher the profit margin of the manufacturer. Better focus on the midrangers cause they are more bamg for the bucks and more practical. Xiaomis midrangers are superbs.

Xiaomi boss, daming features ng xiaomi na wala ang samsung and other brand phones, interesting mga features nya including game speed mode for gamers, matagal din sya malowbat and budget phone pa

Xiaomi boss, daming features ng xiaomi na wala ang samsung and other brand phones, interesting mga features nya including game speed mode for gamers, matagal din sya malowbat and budget phone pa
Xiaomi. You'd be wasting your money in an expensive product. The more expensive the product, the higher the profit margin of the manufacturer. Better focus on the midrangers cause they are more bamg for the bucks and more practical. Xiaomis midrangers are superbs.
samsung. pero kung pang gamimg, xiaomi, china phone nga lamg pero sulit na yun.
Salamat sa replies mga paps!

Status
Not open for further replies.