Patulong mga master
i have a samsung j100 hang on logo
tinry ko e flash
Pass namn po lahat
after ko flash ala na talga
no power no.etc.

Sa.mga master dito patulong po

Before pala o niyan try ko cia reformat
prompt i cia red invalid arguments bllablablabla etc.

D kaya emmc sira boss?

naku baka maling rom na flash mo becareful ka talaga diyan dapat tamang rom talaga

The OS on the phone has gotten corrupted. You can use the Kies software on your PC to reload the stock firmware or you can use Odin (I'd recommend the former).
If you don't already have Kies installed just do a Google search for it. Install it and then run it once (it'll automatically update itself). Then put your phone in Download mode (with the phone completely off, press and hold the Volume Down and Home and Power buttons simultaneously and release them all when you see the splash screen) and connect it to your PC. The OS will install the necessary drivers (this may take a few minutes) and then you can select Tools -> Emergency firmware recovery in the Kies software. It'll prompt you for the model number (enter it in CAPS) and IMEI (both found under the battery) and then it'll download the correct firmware and then install it (the installation takes about 10 minutes; the download depends on your Internet connection).

Try the second item in the Tools menu (Firmware Upgrade and Initialisation) - that should allow you to proceed even though it says "Please connect a device" on the left.

Note that I haven't had this "efs" issue, and the OP apparently didn't have any success. I'm not sure if he resorted to Odin or what.

Edit: you can take a look here You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.- there's some step-by-step instructions and links to other information about the efs.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

naku baka maling rom na flash mo becareful ka talaga diyan dapat tamang rom talaga

The OS on the phone has gotten corrupted. You can use the Kies software on your PC to reload the stock firmware or you can use Odin (I'd recommend the former).
If you don't already have Kies installed just do a Google search for it. Install it and then run it once (it'll automatically update itself). Then put your phone in Download mode (with the phone completely off, press and hold the Volume Down and Home and Power buttons simultaneously and release them all when you see the splash screen) and connect it to your PC. The OS will install the necessary drivers (this may take a few minutes) and then you can select Tools -> Emergency firmware recovery in the Kies software. It'll prompt you for the model number (enter it in CAPS) and IMEI (both found under the battery) and then it'll download the correct firmware and then install it (the installation takes about 10 minutes; the download depends on your Internet connection).

Try the second item in the Tools menu (Firmware Upgrade and Initialisation) - that should allow you to proceed even though it says "Please connect a device" on the left.

Note that I haven't had this "efs" issue, and the OP apparently didn't have any success. I'm not sure if he resorted to Odin or what.

Edit: you can take a look here You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.- there's some step-by-step instructions and links to other information about the efs.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
TY DITO MALAKING TULONG TO LODI

TY DITO MALAKING TULONG TO LODI
100 PERCENT AKO LODI TAMA ROM NA NA DL KO NAGAMIT KUNA KAC SAME MODEL DIN ANG ROM NATO

PERO WALANG ERROR YUN SA RECOVERY ITO KASING PHONE PULA KAC LAHAT NG PROMPT IF E REFORMAT MO VIA RECOVERY

EFS ERROR BLABLABLA
CANNOT FIND DEIRECTORY FILE BLABLABLA

HALOS RED LAHAT NG LETTERS

Back