Not open for further replies.

La Freak

Forum Master
Reaction
It is tested only on Samsung Galaxy I9505
Instructions:
Step 1 :

Dial *#0011#
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Step 2 :

press Menu then tap BACK

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Step 3:
press the Menu again the tap KEY INPUT then enter 1, press OK buttonStep 4:
press Menu then tap BACK

Your are now in the SERVICE MODE MAIN MENU

image.jpg

Tap [1]UMTS

then [1]DEBUG SCREEN

then [6]PHONE CONTROL

then [6]NETWORK LOCK

then tap [3]PERSO SHA256 OFF

Go back to the UMTS MAIN MENU by pressing Menu then Back then tap [6]COMMON

then [6]NV REBUILD

then tap [4]RESTORE BACK UP

the device will freeze, black screen, Blue LED Light, Menu and Back key ON. Wait for it to reboot (about a minute).

Your Samsung Galaxy I9505 is now Sim-Unlocked.

Boss! . .eto po ba yung pag open line. .?

galaxy pocket po phone ko, sa globe ko lang nagagamit out of service pag sa smart, .

pahelp naman. .

Sir Pa help po kung paano ma unlock AU Samsung Galaxy S ll Wimax / Model Number lSWllSC.. Thank you..

It is tested only on Samsung Galaxy I9505
Instructions:
Step 1 :

Dial *#0011# You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Step 2 :

press Menu then tap BACK

Step 3:
press the Menu again the tap KEY INPUT then enter 1, press OK buttonStep 4:
press Menu then tap BACK

Your are now in the SERVICE MODE MAIN MENU

image.jpg

Tap [1]UMTS

then [1]DEBUG SCREEN

then [6]PHONE CONTROL

then [6]NETWORK LOCK

then tap [3]PERSO SHA256 OFF

Go back to the UMTS MAIN MENU by pressing Menu then Back then tap [6]COMMON

then [6]NV REBUILD

then tap [4]RESTORE BACK UP

the device will freeze, black screen, Blue LED Light, Menu and Back key ON. Wait for it to reboot (about a minute).

Your Samsung Galaxy I9505 is now Sim-Unlocked.

{help} Sir? Yung Samsung Galaxy S5, paano po i-unlock? nka lock kasi sa globe. Sana may makatulong. Thanks!

Dear @ThisGuyKnowHowToLove,

Since 2 years have passed since the last reply in this thread, I am locking it to prevent necroposting. Feel free to start a new thread or contact any forum staff if you want this to be reopened.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back