What's new

Tutorial Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini GT-I8190 Official Thread | Philippines XTE firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draft

Administrator
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction
Here is a full guide on how to unroot and back to official stock firmware for Galaxy SIII Mini GT-I8190.
It is useful also if you soft brick your phone

Do it on your own responsibility!
If you follow this guide properly you will be on the safe side
wink.png

samsung-galaxy-s-iii-mini-i8190-1.jpg

Before we proceed, make sure:

1 - You have installed your Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini GT-I8190 USB drivers on your PC
(the easiest way is to install You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.).

2 - You need to enable USB debugging mode
(Settings>Developer options) which is deactivated by default.

3 - Your SIII Mini GT-I8190 should have 70-80% charge remaining.

4 - Your SIII Mini GT-I8190 should be factory unlocked.

5 - Backup your important data like Call logs, SMS and other data stored in phone memory in case if anything goes wrong, your data is not hurt.

6 - Make sure that kies program is not running & disable antivirus.

This guide is only for Galaxy SIII Mini GT-I8190. So don’t bother to try it on other devices.

samsung-galaxy-s-iii-mini-i8190-3.jpg

How to do it:

Step 1) Turn OFF your mobile and go to Download Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Home Buttons together for few seconds followed by Power button then proceed with volume up. (For some phones, when you see the construction Android robot and a triangle, press Power again to confirm to enter into Download Mode).

Step 2) Now open ODIN on your PC and connect your Galaxy SIII Mini GT-I8190 to your computer.

Step 3) Once your phone is successfully connected to your PC, the ID:COM box on ODIN will turn blue and will show the COM port number.

Step 4) unzip the downlowded file (from second post), u will get a Home.tar file.

Step 5) click on pda (in odin) and choose the file "Home.tar"

Step 6) check "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" options and make sure that "Re-Partition" is unchecked

Step 7) Click on Start button in ODIN window to start the installation process. The process will take few minutes to complete.

DO NOT UNPLUG USB CABLE WHILE EXECUTING THE PROCESS, YOU MAY BRICK YOUR PHONE!

Step 8) When the installation is completed, you read a "Pass". your phone will restart (first boot will take a longer time so don't panic)
good.png

It is recommended to make hard reset after flashing to have a fresh official firmware

NOTE 1: If you flashed custom recovery when rooting, please restore your stock recovery, do it before flashing stock firmware: refer to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

NOTE 2: If your phone stuck into a bootloop after flashing the firmware, take-off battery, reinsert it, boot in odin mode and flash "param_I8190.tar" (attached) as PDA.

NOTE 3: If you have a corrupted partition table, (Odin says: "there is no pit partition" or "Re-Partition operation failed"), flash pit file for your device (attached) (put it in pit window) with your firmware, in this case "Re-Partition" must be marked.

Download Links:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

For Latest firmware:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.(Not supported by Kies)
PDA: I8190DXAMA2
CSC: I8190OLBAMA2
Version 4.1.2

Credits: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Step 4) unzip the downlowded file (from second post), u will get a Home.tar file.

What second Post Please Help Me

Sir Draft pano po i-enable USB debugging sa bricked phone para ma-flash ko yung stock ROM via Odin? please reply asap. thnx in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back