What's new

Closed Samsung Galaxy J1 J100ML firmware/stock rom to unbrick your phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeanh

NOTE: DO AT YOUR OWN RISK

Samsung Galaxy J1 J100ML firmware/stock rom to unbrick your phone

Hey guys I have another firmware for Galaxy J1 and this time this is for J100ML variant of Samsung Galaxy J1.
As usual I have copy pasted the content from my previous post of Samsung Galaxy J1 because it is only the same, just replace the corresponding file for each placement.
I hope this firmware help you to unbrick your phone

Check out this firmware for Samsung Galaxy J1, the firmware is for J100H. There are other variant of J1. An example is J100F. This firmware is only compatible for J100H.

For other variant of Galaxy J1, I will post it in another article. The file in this post consist of PIT, BOOTLOADER, PDA, MODEM and CSC file.
Samsung%2BGalaxy%2BJ1.jpg

Download These Files First before proceeding

Odin --> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Firmware -- > You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Firmware -- > You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Samsung Driver -- > You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

"Extract these files in your desired folder"
"Extract with WinRar

Installing the driver

1. Install driver first just keep on hitting next. (Open/Execute/Run SamsungDrivePack)
2. After installing the driver Press and Hold Volume Down + Home Key + Power Button, a selection will appear if you would like to go in Download Mode, Press Volume Up to proceed in Download Mode.
3. Connect your phone in the PC via USB Cable
4. Wait for it to finish installing the driver.
"Note: Sometimes it is better to reboot your PC. After installing the driver."

BEFORE PROCEEDING IN FLASHING MAKE SURE THAT THE BATTERY IS FULLY CHARGED OR 50% CHARGED.

Flashing your Phone
1. Open Odin 3.07
2. Load the file (PDA Only). Click on PDA then look for the firmware that you had extracted.

*** For Rebootloop you can only check PDA, PHONE and CSC. (This is only base on my experience, because flashing PIT is dangerous too. You might brick your phone.)

PIT --> J13G.pit
BOOLOADER --> BOOTLOADER_BL_J100HXXU0AOA1_CL333157_QB3542504_REV 01_user_low_ship.tar
PDA --> PDA_AP_J100HXXU0AOA1_CL333157_QB3542504_REV01_user _low_ship.tar.md5
PHONE --> MODEM_CP_J100HXXU0AOA1_CL333157_QB3542504_REV01_us er_low_ship.tar.md5
CSC --> CSC_OXE_J100HOXE0AOA1_CL333157_QB3542504_REV01_use r_low_ship.tar.md5

s5280.jpg
Picture is example only.

3. Do not check repartition.
4. When you are ready to flash your phone, Press and Hold Volume Down + Home Key + Power Button, a selection will appear if you would like to go in Download Mode, Press Volume Up to proceed in Download Mode.
5. Connect your phone in the PC via USB Cable, wait for a value in the ID:COM to appear. It will turn yellow with number example: COM32, if it nothing appear close Odin an open it again and load the file again.
6. Press START to proceed flashing your phone. Wait until it is done, the phone will reboot after flashing.

I hope this tutorial help you. Drop a comment if there is something is not clear to you. Cheers! Thanks you PHC *^_^*

13153523_1106774132678828_1932984573_n.png

Attachments

Down yung link4 ng rom TS thanks dito pero yung samsung usb drivers dinownload ko nlng sa main site. Working din

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back