What's new

Referral Sali Kayo sa Pi Network - Para Sa Mga Wala Pa

Kyshyn

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Good Morning po, para sama mga wala pang Pi network.

Mag download na po kayo ng app sa google play store or e follow niyo na lang a link nato para mas mabilis: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and paki gamit na rin yung username ko (Flyte) as your invitation code. Salamat.

Malay niyo mag ka value ang Pi Token just like Bitcoin back 2009. Nasa huli ang pagsi-sisi.

What is Pi?
Pi is a new cryptocurrency for and by everyday people that you can “mine” (or earn) from your phone. Read more

Is this real? Is Pi a scam?
Pi is not a scam. It is a genuine effort by a team of Stanford graduates to give everyday people greater access to cryptocurrency. Read more

How does this app work? How do I earn more Pi?
This app allows you to earn Pi by making simple contributions to Pi’s community. The more you contribute, the more Pi you earn.

With your smartphone, you can earn Pi for free ( for now), all you need to do is to download the app. I am inviting you to be one of my partner and become a pioneer.

Just like bitcoin, mining Pi is free for the people to mine, however, when it reached a certain amount of miners (e.g. 100 million miners), free mining will stop (as of this month, Pi has more than 10 million pioneers and counting).

Only the first 100 million users will have free pi, while there are 7 billion people in the world. So what are you waiting for? Join and support Pi now before it's too late!