What's new

Sa mga nasa Lowest Point ng Life nila dyan, I just want to share this to you Guys. :)

DarkFermions

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Guys, this is from Quora site and one of my favorite quotation. :)

Sa mga feeling hopeless na, meron at meron talagang way para makabangon at for sure mas magiging better kesa kung ano ka noon. :)

Question:
I never fully understood the meaning of the quote "When you/we hit your lowest point you are open to the greatest change" in Legend of Korra. What does it mean?

Answer:

I’ll tell you in terms of the show, and in real life.

Korra was very proud of her abilities, brash, and felt she knew everything she need to know in Book 1 of Legend of Korra. This is what made her **** heads with the likes of Tenzin and Lin Beifong throughout the show. She felt meditating (which would allow her access to her previous incarnations) was boring and useless. However, after realizing that her Avatar status didn’t help her much in her fight against Amon, she lost everything except her ability to airbend. She felt she was no longer the Avatar. In her broken spirit, it allowed the spirit of Aang to reach her at long last (now that she’d opened herself up), and he used his energy bending ability to restore her gifts.

In real life, though, this same thing holds true. People (particularly teens and adults) feel like we know everything we need to know about life. Many of us often refuse to learn anything more (leading to the saying “you can’t teach old dogs new tricks”). However, once we’re broken and feel like life can’t get any worse, that’s when we really start looking at ourselves and saying “something’s gotta give.” We’re more open to possibilities we would never consider under normal circumstances (like going into a new industry after losing a job and being homeless) and that will allow us to grow in ways we’d never considered before.

Hope this helps. :)

1605680747701.png

Attachments

Back