Forum Expert
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Price in ₱
Payment method
Paypal, Gcash, Load

HELLO ITS ME WIZ AGAIN​

So anyways, uhm what if guys try ko mag pa renta dito ng RUST SERVER? Bali para lng din tong discounted MOBILE GAME CREDITS sa TG if you guys already know it.
So basically parang black-market din style nito so...

So anyways if anyone of you guys is interested of buying an RUST SERVER, and the thing is you only have small budget?
Good News that I am here today to give you an opportunity to rent something that is very good deal but cheaper price to you!
Well, if you guys know what black market is, then its good, but if you don't know then, try to search it through the internet.
Now, even tho I say black market many of you might expect something on your mind, but anyways I am in the good mood now so its your LUCKY DAY if you found this post since its only a limited offer!
Now that I am proudly to say this to you that, this is legally ρáíd by me, and I will let you guys rent it to A CHEAPER PRICE!

PRICE LIST; (First Payment - Real and Discounted)
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

MORE INFO:
• You will be the master, or you will change or input whatever you like and I will buy it for you, also I can provide free 24h trials for you if you want.

So WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? PM ME TO AVAIL NOW LIMITED SLOT!!

PAYMENT METHOD;
• Gcash
• Paypal
• Load (+30% Tax)

Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.

Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.

DISCLAIMER / NOTICE

Hello I just want to try to open mini business here and also wanted to say this to the staff na if bawal po tong ginagagawa ko if mamari pwede po bang paki warn nalang po muna upang ma remove ko yung post? Sayang po kasi yung sinulat at ni paste ko na mga text at photo if matic na maremove medyo pinag effortan ko din po kasi hehe salamat po <3

I Know na madami na din nakakilala sa akin, anyways if willing nyo po mag pa legit check dito pwedeng pwede po at papayag po ako hehe thanks <3
(salamat sa mga susuporta <3)

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back