What's new

Help Rush!! Looking for someone who has a knowledge making a RRL

Umpaul

Addict
Good day!

Willing to pay for your service!

I'm looking for someone who has a knowledge making a Review Related Literature (RRL), my groupmates assigned me to do this but i dont know to do it. if u are interested just comment below.

He can do it naman,simply lang procedures,
first you need to select a specific topic/area of study.
Next magsaliksik ka about literature with references ,stating there your point of view as well.
Pag may nakita ka na ,you need to evaluate by synthesizing and coming up with conclusions,dito lilitaw sa part na to yung mga theories & methodology.
Then pwedi mo na e organized with subtopics,dito lilitaw yung main or important trends ng topic,
and you need to write at least one or two statement para i summarize yunh conclusions.
Dont forget to always include the references name before each statement.In order to avoid plagiarized.

Next magsaliksik ka about literature with references ,stating there your point of view as well.
Pag may nakita ka na ,you need to evaluate by synthesizing and coming up with conclusions,dito lilitaw sa part na to yung mga theories & methodology.
Then pwedi mo na e organized with subtopics,dito lilitaw yung main or important trends ng topic,
and you need to write at least one or two statement para i summarize yunh conclusions.
Dont forget to always include the references name before each statement.In order to avoid plagiarized.
Eto tama to. Guide mo sya beybi ko haha

Very well said! Thumbs up madam Akira..(y)
(y)(y)

Personally, if strict school niyo sa plagiarism magbasa ka ng studies na related sa topic niyo. I used google scholar para makahanap ng studies and if nakamay paywall ginagamit ko ang SayHab (kaw na bahala matutuniyan) after niyan magbasa ka at isulat mo nalaman mo or ang summary. Pero if hindi strict copy paste mo lang pero ma gg ka.

Back