What's new

Rumour | Updates for all: EMUI 11 roadmap hits with over 30 eligible devices

Markmadkill19

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
Huawei is yet to complete the rollout of EMUI 10, but eyes are already on the release of its successor, EMUI 11. Presumably, based on Android 11, we may see a first sighting of the OS at the Huawei Developer Conference 2020 in 2H 2020.

Predictably, the Mate 30 and P30 series are on the list, as are the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. While these are yet to be released, they will be the time EMUI 11 hits later this year. Presumably, Huawei will tie the release of EMUI 11 in with the Mate 40 series, which will likely arrive in Q3 2020.

The list may be incomplete too, as the omission of the P20 series seems odd. We know that it launched on Android Oreo, but it would seem as equally compatible as the Mate 20 series. The latter did launch on Android Pie, though. Elsewhere, the View 10 series seems to have been cut, too.

Huawei Mate series:
  • Huawei Mate 30 Pro
  • Huawei Mate 30
  • Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche design
  • Huawei Mate 20
  • Huawei Mate 20 Pro
  • Huawei Mate 20 X
  • Huawei Mate 20 X (5G)
  • Huawei Mate 20 X (4G)
  • Huawei Mate 20 Porsche RS
  • Huawei Mate X
Huawei P series:
  • Huawei P40
  • Huawei P40 Pro
  • Huawei P30
  • Huawei P30 Pro
Huawei Nova series:
  • Huawei Nova 6
  • Huawei Nova 6 5G
  • Huawei Nova 5T
  • Huawei Nova 5
  • Huawei Nova 5 Pro
  • Huawei Nova 5Z
  • Huawei Nova 5i
  • Huawei Nova 5i Pro
Huawei tablets:
  • Huawei MatePad
  • Huawei MediaPad M6
Honor devices (Magic UI 4 and EMUI 11):
  • Honor V30
  • Honor V30 Pro
  • Honor V20
  • Honor 20
  • Honor 20 Pro
  • Honor 20S
  • Honor 20 Youth Edition [EMUI 11]
  • Honor 9X [EMUI 11]
  • Honor 9X Pro [EMUI 11]
Please keep in mind that You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. may be guessing here. The website has offered no sources to validate its claims, at the very least.

Waiting from my Huawei Nova 5T. hehe

Last edited:
badtrip walang nova 3i
No Android 10 for Nova 3i?!?:unsure:
That could be a wrong move for Huawei.

"The brand has officially announced that Huawei Nova 3i will not receive an Android 10 update" You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

In contrast, Samsung offers 2 major Android updates for its device.

Attachments

false hope lang yan ang tagal nang hinihintay ng mga taga nova

3i yan hays paasa ang huawei
oo last year pa.

and wala na talaga yan. kasi pang 3 major upgrade na yan ng huawei sa 3i and malakihang file emui 10 and needs erofs para smooth ang oerformance. ang 3i Emmc 5.1 lang.

kaya nga po eh dun na lang ako sa xiaomi mas okay pa..
No Android 10 for Nova 3i?!?:unsure:
That could be a wrong move for Huawei.

"The brand has officially announced that Huawei Nova 3i will not receive an Android 10 update" You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

In contrast, Samsung offers 2 major Android updates for its device.

oo last year pa.

and wala na talaga yan. kasi pang 3 major upgrade na yan ng huawei sa 3i and malakihang file emui 10 and needs erofs para smooth ang oerformance. ang 3i Emmc 5.1 lang.
sa xiaomi na lang gara kasi ng ibang brand eh security ρá†ch na lang madalas nag uupdate..