What's new

Help Router ng bayan

hi! sorry but I have nowhere else to go. I just need some advice or any help. our neighbours had been leeching off of our wifi service for like two years now and i cant do anything about it. i tried learning some of the security stuff online but none of them worked since they've obtain every info they need to häçk into our router. now every house and mobile device have latched onto our router and created their own APs. dont get me wrong I dont want to completely cut them off. i just need to know how to regulate them or at least shake off some of them so we can at least use the service na hindi kami nakikiamot lalo na kapag magtatrabaho na lagi nalolog out or sobrang bagal. and to gain a little control because the helplessness is probably going to get me sick first before covid gets to me. thank you. any help will be appreciated

I would suggest to:
  • Change your wifi password regularly.
  • Disable WPS (WPS is the number one way to connect to your network without password.)
  • Limit the bandwidth per user.
  • Hide your wifi ssid so the häçkers cannot do any häçking attacks
  • Choose a strong password.
You can also try downloading arcai's netcut which is available in android and Windows.

disconnect how? I even tried blocking them but they keep coming back. now they have latched on to our router they can even create locally administered ap. they can connect without their device name showing up on the router connected wireless device list. like the list on the photo. that's how they remain undetected. no one in this house owns an oppo device.😁 if hindi ako ang naapektuhan bibilib ako sa determination ng mga to eh. old skyworth router ang gamit namin kaya wala masyado option takot naman ako gumastos sa bago coz it mind end up the same way sayang pera😁

Attachments