What's new

Closed [Rooting] Cherry Mobile Flare XL Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomanonymous

Enthusiast
Reaction
I'm an idiot at this so please help me out.
First of all has anyone successfully rooted their xl plus? Can you please teach me and all other not-so-techy people like me how you did it for the specified phone? I understand that there are numerous ways people root their phones but not everything works for all phones so which is the safest way of rooting the flare xl plus?

I have tried using framaroot before for fuze but has anyone tried using it on xl plus?

First of all has anyone successfully rooted their xl plus? Can you please teach me and all other not-so-techy people like me how you did it for the specified phone? I understand that there are numerous ways people root their phones but not everything works for all phones so which is the safest way of rooting the flare xl plus?

I have tried using framaroot before for fuze but has anyone tried using it on xl plus?
Try this app,install and you should have active internet connection..

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Try this link if sir calypso's app link won't do. By experience the most effective and powerful root method is via pc connect. Hope it Helps!

Ciao!

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.