What's new

Closed Root alcatel flash plus 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

Addict
Reaction
Does anybody know how to root this device?

bago ka mag root, mas maganda kung nakabackup ka na ng files.. prepare ka na rin ng stockrom file mo just in case mag bootloop

phone ko alcatel flash plus o ung tcl m2u. Saglit lang natapos nung ginamitan ko ng kingroot. basta nakabukas wifi. Wala namang naging problema sa pag root. 3 times na ko na ako nagroot sa phone na to kakapalit ng rom

Speak English please. Thank you

backup before you do a root on your phone download a backup app on phone like super backup pro and you better have a stockrom of your device just in case a bootloop happens but it seldom happens when you use KINGROOT.

just download You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and you'll root your phone with just one click

The phone I use is Alcatel Flash Plus / TCL m2u in china. I've rooted my phone with ease using that app. I've used it 3 times already after changing from one rom to another.

Glad that helps. btw, try to know how to open the recovery menu of your phone and know how that works

tryYou do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and before you give up using Kingroot, try connecting to other wifi connection with good speed before using Kingroot.
hmm and try rooting it on PC with Kingroot's window app

thank you for all the info. I have tried all the methods you have mention. Flash plus 2 is still pretty new and onleclick root apps are not compatible yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back