What's new

Closed [roms] [mt6572] [thread] cherry mobile life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deivu

Addict
Reaction
Hey Bago nyo install ito, make sure na rooted kayo at may custom recovery..

Keywords
Flashing = Installing
Custom Recoveries = CWM, TWRP ETC
Root = Super User Privileged

ROMS
  1. FrostLife v1.0
Features:
SIMPLE L THEMED ROM
DARK THEMED MATRIAL ONE
L BOOT ANIM
SUPERCHARGED WITH TWEAKS -MEDYO NEED PA NILA NG IMPROVEMENTS-

+ many more [You can see it in the aroma installer :p

Link:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
[Power button lang ang pang next sa aroma kung d ma next lalo na sa cwm]

Dev : me
Gusto niyo I port? Ask permission lang from me and proper credits lang

Tips and suggestions is appriciated :D

Keywords
Flashing = Installing

ROMS
  1. FrostLife v1.0
Features:
SIMPLE L THEMED ROM
DARK THEMED MATRIAL ONE
L BOOT ANIM

Link:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

pa hingi firmware salamat !

Keywords
Flashing = Installing

ROMS
  1. FrostLife v1.0
Features:
SIMPLE L THEMED ROM
DARK THEMED MATRIAL ONE
L BOOT ANIM

Link:

Just Found some bugs!

Ni report ko na sa gmail mo ung bugs...
plz fix it A.S.A.P.

Good Luck... ;-)

keywords
flashing = installing
custom recoveries = cwm, twrp etc
root = super user privileged

roms

pahingi ako rom

hinge po help pinapaayos sa akin yung CM LIFE ng tita ko stock on android logo natry ko na ireset ganun padin pa help nman po salamat

Tobisawa sir may stock rom ka na pwede e flash sa flash tool PC

[ROM][SP FLASH TOOLS] Xperia Advanced Z1 ROM [PARA SA DEADBOOT ETC ETC]

• What Is This.................
- A ROM that is made for our phone BUT it can only be flashed in PC - Cellphones Without a CWM RECOVERY can be revived by this method - Also Deadboot etc etc as long as it can be detected by the PC - Its Easy, just follow my Instructions :D
  • ROM: Xperia Adavanced Z1 SP FLASH TOOL EDITION
  • Instructions..
- ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS IN THE ZIP, INSTRUCTIONS, THE ROM, AND THE PROGRAMS AND FILES NEEDED
  • Link [ALL IN ONE ZIP, ALL YOU NEED IS IN THE ZIP I'M PROVIDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!] [Drivers, SP Flashable ROM, SP Flashtool Program, And MY INSTRUCTIONS!!!]
- You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. SA MGA DI MAINTINDIHAN NA ERROR TINGIN KAYO DITO You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. MERON DIN DOC SA FILES NAMED SP FLASH TOOLS ERRORS TIPS PAKI TINGNAN NALANG :D CANT UNDERSTAND!!!!?????????? HERES A YøùTùbé TUTORIAL OFFICIAL ROM THREAD >>>>> NANDITO UNG SS NITO, AT UPDATES SECTION NG ROM, AT KUNG ANO ANO PA - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. WAG NAMAN SANA ILAGAY SA IBANG GROUP, KUNG SAAN KO LANG NILAGAY DUN LANG DAPAT

Last edited:
[ROM][SP FLASH TOOLS] Xperia Advanced Z1 ROM [PARA SA DEADBOOT ETC ETC]

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.·You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  • What Is This.................
- A ROM that is made for our phone BUT it can only be flashed in PC - Cellphones Without a CWM RECOVERY can be revived by this method - Also Deadboot etc etc as long as it can be detected by the PC - Its Easy, just follow my Instructions :D
  • ROM: Xperia Adavanced Z1 SP FLASH TOOL EDITION
  • Instructions..
- ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS IN THE ZIP, INSTRUCTIONS, THE ROM, AND THE PROGRAMS AND FILES NEEDED
  • Link [ALL IN ONE ZIP, ALL YOU NEED IS IN THE ZIP I'M PROVIDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!] [Drivers, SP Flashable ROM, SP Flashtool Program, And MY INSTRUCTIONS!!!]
- You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. SA MGA DI MAINTINDIHAN NA ERROR TINGIN KAYO DITO You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. MERON DIN DOC SA FILES NAMED SP FLASH TOOLS ERRORS TIPS PAKI TINGNAN NALANG :D CANT UNDERSTAND!!!!?????????? HERES A ÿôutubê TUTORIAL OFFICIAL ROM THREAD >>>>> NANDITO UNG SS NITO, AT UPDATES SECTION NG ROM, AT KUNG ANO ANO PA - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. WAG NAMAN SANA ILAGAY SA IBANG GROUP, KUNG SAAN KO LANG NILAGAY DUN LANG DAPAT
tnx po ng marami

tnx po ng marami
bandicam 2017-01-18 15-13-23-433.jpg

Brom error sir .... pa help naman :(

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back