What's new

Referral Rising Star Game (Free to Play- Play to Earn) With wí†hdráwal Proof

Thespian

Forum Veteran
Solutions
Reaction
To all Splinterlands players or anyone who has Hive Engine account, You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. is another opportunity for you to earn more and for others, all you have to do is to have Engine account to start playing. You can play it both in android or in pc.

Register here or click the Rising Star Link above

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
home.png

To play all you need to do is to choose a mission and start then you can just wait until the time runs out and press start again. Each completed missions will reward you starBits token and the token you can earn depends on the type of mission you stared. The premise of the game is that you are a starting musician doing various type of gigs to earn for a living and possibly to rise to stardome.

game.png

In order to enter a mission, you first need to meet the requirements which are:

1. Energy - Just like typical human being you use energy in your gigs and energy runs out as you get tired doing gigs. As time goes by energy eventually restores and there are also energy boosters that can restore your energy which you can obtain during gigs such as Pizza and Coffee.

2. Level - As you level up you can have access to different mission.

3. Fans - As you play on your gigs and people listens, there will be drunks that will like your performance. Until they sober and forgets about you, they will listen to your every gigs.

Note: Energy Boosters and Fans can also be bought but I am sharing to you the free to play aspects so I am not going to the specifics where you need to invest.

wí†hdráwal.png

You can wí†hdráw your staBit earnings to Hive Engine. I don't know why since I'm still new to this game and the game itself is still at beta stage but they only allow you to wí†hdráw 1000 starBits per transaction. Maybe they do not want the market to have an influx of starBits and loose it's value due to oversupply just like most of the NFT's like Axie. However, you can wí†hdráw at multiple times.

hive.png

Once wí†hdráwn, You can see the starBits token at your Hive Engine. If you do not have one, you can create You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. but if you have a You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. account, you can use the same Hive account on this game. 1000 starBits token is around $ 0.25 right now and based on my experience, you can earn 500 to 1500 starBits a day but that depends on the missions and their requirements that I mentioned above.

Note: You can see that I already wí†hdráwn 3000 StarBits token already but my Hive Engine only reflects 1000 StarBits. That was because I converted them to DEC tokens after i wí†hdráwn them. DEC or Dark Energy Crystals are tokens used in Splinterlands and just by holding DEC assets, you will earn SPS airdrops in the game daily.

Attachments

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
Thespian

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back