What's new

Referral Ripple XRP Airdrop!!! wí†hdráw agad, direct sa Coinsph/Abra Wallet.

Wrangl3r

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Pastext -> PAYING
100% FREE to Earn XRP
Join here:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

How do I Earn with Pastext.ORG?
You can Earn to Pastext.ORG by sharing your Texts to other people, friends or family.Other than tha you can also recieve a TIPS from them.

How Can I create my Texts?
Just Simply click on the "Create Text Now Button" at the homepage or Clicking "Create" at the Top Navigation, or just simply visit this link You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to create your text, Remember to be able to Earn you must Login before creating text to Earn from it.

What will I Earn from Pastext?
Pastext uses XRP as a payment, Pastext uses the Ripple Ledger to manage all transaction since Ripple is reliable, stable and fast in Terms of Transaction.Pastext Pays every 25th to 30th of the Month.Pastext also gives daily bonuses to its Active users.Pastext also gives an Airdrop.

How can I Recieve this XRP?
To recieved XRP you need to provide an XRP Address and Destination Tag, you can get this from your Crypto Wallet like coins.ph, coinbase, uphold, indodax and other crypto wallet that supports XRP.

Join here:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

How do I Earn with Pastext.ORG?
You can Earn to Pastext.ORG by sharing your Texts to other people, friends or family.
Share your referral link to earn 0.001 XRP per sign up

Back