What's new

Closed Rewards offer glitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUILTY

Forum Expert
Reaction
Good day phc, today I will share to you guys the easiest way to earn mobile data for Globe sim users. Btw, this is my Globe version for Triangle App Trick, so let's begin.

First let's set up all the apps we need.(works only for Globe sims and Smart as well)

Triangle App Android 5.1+:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

ApkEditor:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

App Backup Pro:

EditMeApp:

2. After all this applications set up and already been installed, open your Triangle App. And confirm your Globe sim number (should be detected).
For those Triangle App already been installed, please clear cache/data.

2.1. You should have a working INTERNET CONNECTION, so that app will automatically register you number and as well as load up your reward offers.

3. Next go to rewards section and check the list of offers. See my ss for guide.
step3_01.png

4. Since offers appeared lets do the trick, go to ApkEditor then hit Select Apk from App. Then click EditMeApp pop click Common Edit.
set4_1.png

4.1 Then edit the App name and package name, click save then install.
*note: don't run newly installed app just hit done, then proceed to the app again. No need to reopen just edit name and package.
step4_2.png
.**note: So here's my list (this is based on my reward offers) (may vary on other numbers)

Viber: com.viber.voip
Foursquared: com.joelapenna.foursquared
Uber: com.ubercab
Waze: com.waze
Flipboard: flipboard.app
Carousell: com.thecarousell.Carousell
Lazada: com.lazada.android
Clash of clans: com.supercell.clashofclans
Clash Royale: com.supercell.clashroyale
Lords Mobile: com.igg.android.lordsmobile
Google Earth: com.google.earth
Dubsmash: com.mobilemotion.dubsmash

5. After that, apps edited and installed check the rewards panel if the Triangle App recognize it. See my ss sample.
step5_01.png

Ss1.2
step5.png

6. Once done, you'll have pending rewards to be claim.
step6.png
***note: just wait for the reward data. It may took you 2-3 hours pending depends on the loads of offers you execute.
step5_3.png

7. Then once reward date loaded on your Globe mobile number. Proceed to App Backup Pro. Marked all the edited offer app you created earlier then click back up.

8. Then locate installed app on the App Backup Pro then markted all the edited app UNINSTALL.

9. Go to Triangle App again, clear data/cache. Wait for the app to recognized your Globe sim number. And you'll see the offers still there.

10. Now go to App Backup Pro, marked all the edited offer apps then restore. The app will automatically installing all the app again (no need to create again/edit)

10.1. Repeat steps 7-10 every after 2-3 hours or if the rewards loaded. Enjoy!

(full credit to Im Franz of YøùTùbé for the full blown tutorial)

Keep sharin' the lovin'

GUILTY

Attachments

First blood haha

Hahaha ma try nga Pwede kaya sa triangle app na 4.4.2 paps?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sa tingin ko po 3 beses ka lang po makaka earn mb ng through triangle apps. May ganyang post na din po dito. Gumagamit lang sya ng parallel apps. Tas dun inoopen yung triangle apps. Nakabase din po kasi triangle sa IMEI. Kahit i clear nyo ng i clear si triangle di ka na makaka earn ng mb kapag limit na.

Anyway Thanks Keep On Sharing.

~Just Passing By

Hindi minamaliit kuyan ha may nabasa lang ako sa aking pag gagala may mga moded application na nakaw poins kung saan nilalagay nila ang # nila sa code basta parang ganon

Hindi minamaliit kuyan ha may nabasa lang ako sa aking pag gagala may mga moded application na nakaw poins kung saan nilalagay nila ang # nila sa code basta parang ganon
simple lang yan. gumamit ng sim na wala pang points or inubos na sa pagclaim.

Status
Not open for further replies.