What's new

Tutorial Revive your iphone & ipod touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Freak

Forum Master
Reaction
The best way to revive your old iPhone or iPod Touch

Do you have an iPhone 2G or 3G? iPod Touch 1st Gen or 2nd Gen and feels like its about to give up on competing with all the latest gadgets around the market right now? I guess this is the best way to put in a new life in your Device. I introduce you to the Whited00r 6, the best firmware for your old iPhone or iPod Touch. Its easy to install and it offers many features to make you fall in-love on your device. You can now have voice control, multitasking, sharing menu, video recording, folders, reminders and cloud backup. Its basically having some of the great features of iOS6 and put it right in your old devices. Now the biggest question is how can I make it work? Its really easy and I'm gonna make a tutorial of it for you guys.
NOTE: You need to have iTunes
1st
iPhone :
For iPhone 2g download this:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
For iPhone 3g download this: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
iPod Touch :
For iPod Touch 1st Gen download this: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
For iPod Touch 2nd Gen download this: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
2nd
After you finished downloading this, extract it. You will get two files and the most important is the ipsw file (it looks like a lego) because this is the file that will make everything work.
3rd
Then open iTunes and backup your files you will see the "Restore iPhone" button.
4th
After you have backup your device you can now proceed to the installation process. If you're using Windows OS, hold the shift key then click the "Restore iPhone" button and if you're using Mac OS hold the Alt or Option button then click the "Restore iPhone" button.
5th
You should see a window that will pop out after doing the 4th step. There you need to find the ipsw file that you have downloaded earlier in step 1 then double click the file.
Just wait for the whole installation and always be patient because it might take some time to finish the whole process. After that you're done and its up to you if you want to set it up as a new iPhone or not. Congratulations you can now enjoy your new firmware.
This Page Can Also Be Found In : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.