What's new

Revelation 4:8

Swimmah

Forum Guru
Reaction
Revelation 4:8 (KJV) And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

With their six wings and countless eyes, the creatures in Revelation 4 are unlike anything that we see on earth. But let’s not let their appearance cause us to lose sight of their actions. Their purpose is to worship and praise God. And someday, we can look forward to an eternity of complete joy in the presence of our God, where we too will join them in singing “Holy, holy, holy!”

Lord God Almighty, You are indeed worthy of worship. Words cannot express how worthy You are. You are eternal and unchanging, and I praise You. Your kingdom has no end, and I thank You for inviting me into Your kingdom. I offer You the rest of my days, Lord, and ask that You use them to prepare me for a joyous eternity with You. In Jesus’ name, amen.

The book of Revelation... it tells us about the past and the future. That's why I love it.