What's new

Respecc

FB_IMG_1644829152607.jpg

Respecc to my man, Manny Pacquiao for his "good" moral compass.
Hahahaha. Alam naman siguro na lahat na bias na si Quiboloy dahil nagbigay na siya ng support sa UniTeam.
And also, wanted na rin siya sa US so 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Attachments

Ah ito pla boto mo pag usapan natin si pacquio mo 🤣🤣🤣 sabi ni pacquiao 50000 daw sasahorin ng bawat isa pag nanalo totoo ba yun?

Takot lang kamo kay prof carlos pang malaliman ang englisan dun baka sabihin niya now you know 🤣🤣🤣

Ah ito pla boto mo pag usapan natin si pacquio mo 🤣🤣🤣 sabi ni pacquiao 50000 daw sasahorin ng bawat isa pag nanalo totoo ba yun?

Takot lang kamo kay prof carlos pang malaliman ang englisan dun baka sabihin niya now you know 🤣🤣🤣
Lmao this fake news peddler 🤣🤣🤣 tigil mo na pagiging marites hahaha

malaki respeto ko sa kanya sa larangan ng boxing
sa pulitika naman.....🤷‍♂️
Eto talaga di magets ng iba eh. Respect dahil maraming naambag sa larangan ng boksing at sa "good" moral compass dahil mabuti naman ang intensyon niya (kung siya ang magiging pangulo).

Lmao this fake news peddler 🤣🤣🤣 tigil mo na pagiging marites hahaha

Eto talaga di magets ng iba eh. Respect dahil maraming naambag sa larangan ng boksing at sa "good" moral compass dahil mabuti naman ang intensyon niya (kung siya ang magiging pangulo).
mabuti nga intensyon niya. pero kaya na ba nya mag patakbo ng isang bansa?

I won't vote for Manny since he doesn't have much technical knowledge and experience to run a country. However, I admire his braveness to take part in accredited presidential debates conducted by COMELEC and other media oultlets. And I personally believe his refusal to attend in the presidential debate on SMNI is reasonable and valid. SMNI is owned by Apollo Quiboloy who was indicted in the US for s*x trafficking and bulk cash smuggling, and publicly endorsed Marcos-Sara tandem. Why would you participate in a debate organized by a TV network where the founder has officially picked and announced his presidential bet before the event even began? Among the presidential candidates, Lacson and Pacquiao gave the most sensible and prudent response on why they decided to skip the SMNI debate, as it was evidently tainted by biases in the first place.

I won't vote for Manny since he doesn't have much technical knowledge and experience to run a country. However, I admire his braveness to take part in accredited presidential debates conducted by COMELEC and other media oultlets. And I personally believe his refusal to attend in the presidential debate on SMNI is reasonable and valid. SMNI is owned by Apollo Quiboloy who was indicted in the US for s*x trafficking and bulk cash smuggling, and publicly endorsed Marcos-Sara tandem. Why would you participate in a debate organized by a TV network where the founder has officially picked and announced his presidential bet before the event even began? Among the presidential candidates, Lacson and Pacquiao gave the most sensible and prudent response on why they decided to skip the SMNI debate, as it was evidently tainted by biases in the first place.
Agree. That's why I respect him as a person.