What's new

Tutorial [REQUESTED] Zaid Sahib Masterclasses On-demand videos | make Your backup | CLass 1 and 2

archtrmntor

Forum Veteran
Reaction
ALL CLASSES FOR FREE DOWNLOAD FROM LINK GIVEN BELOW. CLASSES ARE UPDATING ON THE REGULAR BASIS
Hello and welcome to the zSecurity masterclass membership where you will get continuous häçking classes every month!
Unlike my courses where the content focuses on one topic with no additions except for updates, the idea of the master class membership is to give you new häçking videos every month to always teach you something new. Also the classes here are not limited to just one topic, we cover everything as long as its related to ethical häçking and cyber security.
If you look at the curriculum tab you’ll notice that there are individual classes that don’t tie up to anything such browsing the dark web or installing Kali on a cloud server to häçk remote computers on the internet. And we also have series such as my approach to pentesting and bug hunting, where I show you how I approach a pentest and discover bugs and vulnerabilities.
We also have smaller series like the OAUTH vulnerabilities and the XXE series and everyone’s favourite the XSS series which is big enough to be its own course, as it starts from the basics and takes you to a pretty advanced level, much more advanced than what’s covered in my website häçking course.
Checkout the curriculum tab for a more detailed breakdown on what’s covered, and remember new content will be pushed every month, so if you don’t find what you’re looking for then just suggest it to us and we’ll cover it 😉
And as usual with this class you’ll get 24 / 7 support so if you have any questions just ask us in the forums and we’ll respond to you within a maximum of 15 hours.

Course requirements:​

Although some of the content here builds on the basics covered in my general ethical häçking course or my website häçking course, you can still enrol in this class and follow it as long as you know the basics.

VIP VS Masterclass​

What’s the difference between the VIP membership and the häçking Masterclass membership?
Very simple, the häçking masterclass is just a course, the VIP membership includes the häçking masterclass + all the benefits listed here.

CLASS :- 1 : -
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
CLASS:- 2 :-
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
If facing any issue contect me on telegran archtrmntor

if you want how to open this link then let me know in the comment section i will make dedecated video on that

Last edited:
Back