What's new

Closed Replace Kinguser with Supersu

Status
Not open for further replies.

MULTIMATE

Honorary Poster
Reaction
If you root your phone with Kingroot,the user will be Kinguser or Kingroot by itself.
Do you want a Supersu instead of Kingroot?

This will help.

Requirements:
SuperSuMe
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Install the apk
Launch
Grant it with Kinguser
Tap the Blue Icon and Wait
All Done

Note: Please read the SuperSuMe full Description
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
I am not taking any responsibilty if you broke your phone

Lenovo A328
Video Guide
View: https://phc.onl/#forbidden#/-NEjEt11bxs

I already did what's on the tutorial but here's a little scenario, i want the rooted phone to be restored just like the first time i bought it (for selling purposes) and all the bloatwares that i removed/uninstalled will be installed again just like the day i booted it for the first time.

Question: Is this possible?

Thank you for the share (y).

Note: Discovery requires experimentation.

thanks boss sa info. pero , attention lang po sa mga myphone users, beware po kayo kung gumamait ng app na ito. kasi yung cellphone kong my28s, trinay ko sya ireplace gamit itong apps. mejo succes sya sa pag install ng supersu, pero ng tapos na, nung sinabing try to reboot, ... ayon ,, na stock sa bootloop. kaya ingat ingat lang po.

:) hehe di naman po sa pagoffend sa inyo, :) pandagdag lang po ng info.:) anyways, thanks for sharing:)

thanks boss sa info. pero , attention lang po sa mga myphone users, beware po kayo kung gumamait ng app na ito. kasi yung cellphone kong my28s, trinay ko sya ireplace gamit itong apps. mejo succes sya sa pag install ng supersu, pero ng tapos na, nung sinabing try to reboot, ... ayon ,, na stock sa bootloop. kaya ingat ingat lang po.

:) hehe di naman po sa pagoffend sa inyo, :) pandagdag lang po ng info.:) anyways, thanks for sharing:)
How did you fix it?

Simple lang po. I brought my phone to the nearest service center kasi may waranty pa naman ako. Tapos .. Ayon ,.,. Happy silang binigay saken phone ko .hrhe:) sabi lang daw , kaya nagkaganun dahil sa sobrang dami ng inistall kong apps. Hindi naman nila yun chinicheck kung niroot mo o hindi.

Tapos kunting sigaw saken ni nanay,., and ayos na. Heheh:) pinagalitan kasi ako.:):)

:ROFLMAO: That explains it. Well, i thought you flash it with custom recovery or something. Wise decision out there by the way :).

:ROFLMAO: That explains it. Well, i thought you flash it with custom recovery or something. Wise decision out there by the way :).

I could not flash my phone for the reason that i've never installed customrecovery.img. and sad to say that there are no available cust. Recovery in my28s phone. wow grabeh!!napaengles ako dun ah:):)hehe

I already did what's on the tutorial but here's a little scenario, i want the rooted phone to be restored just like the first time i bought it (for selling purposes) and all the bloatwares that i removed/uninstalled will be installed again just like the day i booted it for the first time.

Question: Is this possible?

Thank you for the share (y).

Disable na lang po mga bloatwares para nandun pa rin o kaya backup po talaga
Screenshot_2016-07-22-08-03-01.png

Attachments

Ok lang po
Sabi rin sa Playstore di gagana sa lahat at pwede makabootloop ng phone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back