What's new

Closed Removing icloud of iphone phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtXOXO

Enthusiast
Reaction
Hi im artxoxo from Gen. Santos City im about curios regarding the removal of icloud issue of iphone phone

You can remove iCloud on iPhone 4 only. But iPhone 4s and up is not currently supported.

But, if you can access your iPhone like Messages, Contacts, or Browsing. You can remove the iCloud Account and getting the password on it.

salamat sa info tol :)
I have here iphone 6s from tucson arizona brought by my friend he buy this in tucson but he forgot to have his password , as of now as i open thei phone 6s always ask password, can we recover the password?

I have here iphone 6s from tucson arizona brought by my friend he buy this in tucson but he forgot to have his password , as of now as i open thei phone 6s always ask password, can we recover the password?
But can you access the iPhone like message calls or some apps?

Its so sayang i have here dalawa iphone 5 at iphone 6s. Does this have any other option to remove this icloud?

But your friend in Arizona has a proof of purchase on it? You can send it via apple support via Chat.

I think wala sya proof of purchase as his story he has an american neighbor friend there selling this iphone 6s to him, as he wanted to help his friend he buy it and planning to erase all password and reset to factory mode but then its time also his vacation here back in the phillippines bring this iphone phone but thru his hectic schedule he forgot to reset into factory default and the note where he jotdown all information specially username password has lost and trying to contact his neighbor but its already move to another states. So when he here in the phillippines he told me to sell this iphone phone if i can remove the icloud so far if it is hard to find it ways to remove this icloud iplan just to keep it or sell this in to cellphone technician in a cheaper prize. tnx.

Status
Not open for further replies.