What's new

Regrets? For the person who are just like me.

SCPF-Bot

Forum Guru
Solutions
Reaction
Have you ever questioned yourself like "How could this all happen to me?" or said to yourself "Now I regret all the decisions that I have done." or even think"Why can't I just die now?"

What if I said to you that maybe you did that for yourself. Yes, you did that decisions for what you think is greater good or what you think that the decisions you've made is you think that is right.

A lot of us now is in their own darkness right now.., some of it is because of what they did in the past.., the actions they've done in their pasts...

You're also thinking"Why?", "Why my decisions have gone wrong?" or "Why I have chosen that decision?". Well I think there's only one answer to that question, it's the inability of us to see the future or the outcome of that decision. Yes, it's because of the future.., we don't know how our decisions end so it's not your fault.

Some of us now are already thinking of death.., they already want to end their suffering. Yes, death may solve your sufferings now but what's next..?
But have you ever thought if there's any next chapter after that..?
Are there anything next that is waiting on us after we die..?
What if there's none..?
What if you'll suffer again at that time like how you are suffering right now..?

That's the questions that first came to me head when I was in your situation. You can't die right now.., there's no clear evidence what's waiting for us after we die so don't haste decisions.

Until now I don't know what to do anymore.., like the other person in here.., I also suffer in my decisions and question my point of existence. I also thought of dying in the past but I've realized that dying isn't a solution.., it is an another decision that will lead to more regrets because of how unclear the future is.

All I'm trying to say that "All the decisions you've made are irreversible and all you can do is accept of where you are right now.., you can still make decisions of what you think is right.., but for the suffering..? Hehe.., we're already in hell.., yes this world is hell from the beginning so suffering isn't a thing you can remove from your life. Yes there is some happiness in some moments but everything has to be balanced.., like all have an equal opposite."

You can ignore what I am saying right now or throw some insults and bad comments at me.., idc.

For those who can relate of what I am saying.., just chill bro.., everything's gonna be alright. We all die in the end so why choose to die right now when you can aim for a better you..?

Salamat ts. That's literally me rn😌 dami ko regrets I dunno if tama ba decisions ko or mali. Grabe overthink ko last last night 😭 wala lng share ko lng

Ako TS, takot ako gumawa ng decision, iniisip ko muna ba kung tama ba or mali yung gagawin ko, never ko ni regret mga Decision ko, i sacrificed myself for my siblings, i lived with my relatives and became their helper im their house so that i can continue studying. Naisip ko rin yung "Deserve ko ba to?", Laki ako sa bugbog, yung tipon huminga ka lang mabubugbog ka, because of this I've grown tired trusting others, pero despite this I'm still living even w/o purpose in life, ni consider ko narin mag suicide pero yun naisip ko baka pag ginawa ko matalo ako. I just want to be happy nalang, gagawin ko lahat ng kaya ko makuha nalang yung gusto ko na maging masaya bago ako ma dedo...