What's new

Closed Regarding My Unaccesible Admin Huawei B593

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tremendous, dynamic and engaging day fellow PhCorner just want to ask based on your experience. I got Huawei B593 stocked at my home that was given to me several yrs ago that is still working but the problem the admin is unaccesible because the default username and password of the router is not anymore working as a matter of fac,t I am planning to give this to someone who needs it since it was given to me for free and I never bought it. What is/are the solution/s? Factory setting? Or factory setting will make the it worst? Or updating of firmware? The router was given to with a problem already that the admin cant be access the main problem if you cant access the setting you cant make adjustment or configuration in case there is/are internet problem/s that is the disadvantage or the drawback. Just please simply share your experience ! More power to both PhCorner members and PhCorner community !

Last edited:
You're welcome po.
Check nyo po muna kung anjan pa po yung default username and password bago nyo ireset baka di na makita dahil sa katagalan na

Alam naman ng halos lahat, Mr. Excel_god kung anu ang default username at password ng mga Huawei devices. Ang naiisip ko o pumapasok sa isip ko ay updating of firmware. It seems naging advance thinking yata ako!

Status
Not open for further replies.