What's new

Tutorial REALME 6i / NARZO10 OR RMX2040 ROOT SOLUTION

frankwalker432

Enthusiast
Reaction
Root Realme 6i/Narzo 10 or RMX2040 Using Magisk (100% Working)

Perquisites You need a PC/Laptop to execute the ADB command.
This method will wipe all your data. So, take a complete Backup of android.
Charge your phone up to 75% or more.
Realme Narzo 6i/10 Original USB Cable.
Original Realme RMX2040 CHECK IT FIRST BEFORE TRYING THIS

NOTE: Rooting is a complex process, so if you miss any of the below steps may end up bricking your device.

So, make sure to follow all the steps carefully as shown.

I am not responsible for any loss and damage to your device. Apply the below steps with your own risk.

DOWNLOADS
  • *Stock Firmware for Realme Narzo 6i/10 [Android 10] - this is optional cause I already have a patched and unpatched version of boot.img and vbmeta.img of A.47 in the files so you dont need to download and extract the firmware. but if you have doubts in these files you can download the firmware from their website And Extract it. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  • *Magisk App (Latest Version)
  • *Realme USB Drivers (Optional)
  • *SDK Platform Tools
  • *Realme Unlock tool APK
FILES IN HERE:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Step 1: Unlock Bootloader on Realme Narzo 10. First, Go to Settings → About → Software Update → Check if any latest update is available.
Make sure that the build number is A.47 you can check that on Setting>About Phone>Version.
Copy and install the Unlock tool apk to your phone.
Open the app and Tap on “Start applying.” Accept the disclaimer and click on the “Submit Application” button.
The Realme server will check your application. It may take a few hours to show the “Review successful” message on the app.

1628377998244.png

Open the app and tap on “Start the in-depth test,” and the device will reboot automatically.

Next, you will see fast boot_unlock_verify ok string on display.
Perform the below steps on PC/Laptop.

Go to Platform Tool folder.

Type cmd on the address bar of the platform-tools folder and hit ENTER.

1628377018194.png

Now a command window will open.

1628377078956.png

Connect the phone to PC via original USB cable. On the command window type the below command. It should display the connected devices.

fastboot devices

Hit Enter, Next type the following command to boot into fastboot/ bootloader mode.

adb reboot bootloader

Press Enter. Next, type the following command to unlock the bootloader

fastboot flashing unlock

and Press Enter On your phone, it will ask you to unlock the bootloader, press the Volume Down button to unlock the bootloader.

After that, all your data will get erased, and your phone will freshly bootup. its okay if it didnt erased your files yet.
The phone will reboot and you will see an Orange State and "Your phone cant be trusted" message in the screen, this is normal, just wait for it to completely reboot.
if it didnt reboot your phone just type the below command.

fastboot reboot

That’s It, the bootloader on Realme Narzo 6i/10 is successfully unlocked!

Step 2: Replace the phone’s current boot image with Magisk patched image.
First, Turn on Usb debugging from the Developer Options.
Again return to Command window/PowerShell and type the following command to boot your phone into fastboot mode.

adb reboot bootloader

Allow usb debugging window will popup in your phone, click Allow. Once the phone boots into fastboot mode. type again the below command.

fastboot flashing unlock

Press Enter. And Then type the below command

fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img

Now type the below command

fastboot flash boot

Drag and drop the boot.img file from the magisk patched folder to command window. It will automatically set the path to where the boot.img is located. And Press Enter.
You can also do this when flashing the Stock boot.img

Once the flashing process completes. Next type the below command to Reboot your phone.

fastboot reboot

The Orange State will still be there when you reboot the phone, thats okay. Now the Magisk is installed in you phone.
Open the Magisk App, it will ask you to download the full version and click Okay.

After you have download and installed the Magisk app. when you Exit and Open the app again, It will ask you to reboot the phone just click Okay.

After reboot, Open the Magisk App, and it should now show all green checks. and there's no issue in the phone.

You can check if the root is working by installing Root Checker app in play Store

IF YOU ENCOUNTER ANY PROBLEM JUST BOOT TO FASTBOOT AND FLASH IT AGAIN. AND IF IT DIDNT FIX THE PROBLEM JUST FLASH THE boot.img FROM THE STOCK BOOT.IMG FOLDER!!!

I cant make a video, sorry. Maybe someone can, using this method.

By the way this method is from Magisk Website And I just edited it because it has an Issue in Connectivity like WIFI, Bluetooth, Camera and Mobile data.

#Magiskisthesolution

HERE"S A PROOF: copy paste to YøùTùbé "Realme 6i/Narzo10 or RMX2040 root success. Method in Description"

:
Screenshot_2021-08-08-17-49-37-19.jpg
Screenshot_2021-08-08-17-49-52-21.jpg
Screenshot_2021-08-08-17-54-54-14.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
FEEDBACK: My Phone was rooted today thank you po. finaly ma delete kuna bloatware apps

Sir pakinsagot naman po kung sino na or makaka connect ba wifi natin sa 5ghz wifi ng drone cam? Realme 6i 2040 po salamat

Pa BM lods.
Realme 6i unit ko pero undecided pa ako kung iro-root ko ba.
Thanks for sharing

boss anong magandang module sa magisk kaka install kolang medyo nalito ako sa steps mo haha sinununod konalang sa magisk website