What's new

Referral Read.cash Create articles and earn BCH (Still paying @April 2021)

Watashiwabakadesu

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Read.cash is not a new thing while I'm not sure about it but it is similar to Noise.cash
and YES it's still paying right now at April 17, 2021..

Introduction to Noise.cash

So if you already have Noise.cash then maybe you want to try Read.cash
And yes it is still paying BCH and going strong as long as your topic is interesting
you can earn as much as 10$ on your first week if you try..

Payout transfer is through Coins.ph or Faucetpay wallet..

Note this is important

Read.cash CREATES your own BCH wallet..
You need to SAVE the seed words from it in case one of the following reason happens
Clear Browser Cache
Format Computer
and so on..
Remember your Read.cash wallet is independent to your browser
So if the browser is lost or destroyed then you need to start all over again if you lost your Seed words of your BCH wallet..
Read.cash will automatically create an independent BCH wallet for every new browser you log in (If you have your seeded words you can recover the old wallet)

Before you start you need to read this

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Like this guy under me surprisingly manage to write decent articles on a week..

EarnAlmost10dollarsinlessthanaweek.png

This guy is just one of my affiliates who registered a month ago..
(his been not so active for the 1st month like most of the people who tried)
But for some odd reason he started writing this week and it amaze me how he almost earn 10$ and still increasing at the moment..
(It increase via tips from comments..)
Don't ask how much I earn from my post It's to embarrassing to post..
Do remember that you not only earn BCH by post but also from commenting..
If someone like what you commented he/she might drop you a decent tip..
(I experience being tip for 1$ for a single comment and also seen others who got more than just a dollar)

And make sure you visit this bot who gave tip and understand what it wanted to read (Although it's not that much helpful anyway)

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

I can only tell you so little on how to get started the rest is on your own and maybe a little bit of luck..
It's not much but if your like that guy in the picture above then why not try..
Hey a little bit of 10$ a week for some articles is not that bad..
So register now before you run out of articles to write

Note that it's not that I don't have a proof of payment to show but you see the Read.cash is a WALLET itself and you can transfer the BCH money your earn anytime via Coins.ph or any wallet with BCH address on it..

Attachments