What's new

Referral (REACHED MAXIMUM INVITE) SA IBA NA PO KAYO MAGPA INVITE HANAP NALANG PO KAYO DITO SA SITE GUYS 1Q = 50 PESOS! LIBRE LANG!

Reaction
Ang halaga ng bawat Q ay 50 pesos. May 890 Qs ka after sign up. Magcomment ka kasi need kita iverify. Ang mga Qs ay bagong crypto currency na dinevelop ng mga dating PayPal employees!

Register dito guys: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.

<iframe title="vimeo-player" src="" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Screenshot_20210516-190219.jpg

Hindi na makapg register lods ayan lumalabas? 😅

Attachments

Back