Tutorial RAT(Remote Access Trojan) Information And Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerodeu

Eternal Poster
Solutions
Reaction
What Is Rat?
-A remote access Trojan (RAT) is a malware program that includes a You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. for administrative control over the target computer. RATs are usually downloaded invisibly with a user-requested program -- such as a game -- or sent as an email attachment. Once the host system is compromised, the intruder may use it to distribute RATs to other vulnerable computers and establish a You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

Because a RAT enables administrative control, it makes it possible for the intruder to do just about anything on the targeted computer, including:

• Monitoring user behavior through *********s or other spyware.
  • Accessing confidential information, such as credit card and social security numbers.
  • Activating a system's webcam and recording video.
  • Taking screenshots.
  • Distributing viruses and other malware.
  • Formatting drives.
  • Deleting, downloading or altering files and file systems.
I Done A Penetration testing In My Own Computer So No One Is Considered a Victim here Except For Me...Also Makikita niyo na dito kung Gaano pako ka bata hehe.

in This Video Considered My Computer As A Another Computer That Downloaded A Software From Untrustworthy Website.

I Done
-Webcam Stream
-Files s†éáling/Checking
-Wallpaper Changing
-Keylogging
-Text pop-up

Attachments

mahirap to gawin pag ibang pc na yung gagamitan ng rat... nalimutan ko pero parang may pupuntahan kang website para eset up yung DNS yata yun nalimutan ko na di ko na kasi tinuloy yun kasi masyadong komplikado na para sakin high school pa lang kasi ako non at paexplore explore lang

mahirap to gawin pag ibang pc na yung gagamitan ng rat... nalimutan ko pero parang may pupuntahan kang website para eset up yung DNS yata yun nalimutan ko na di ko na kasi tinuloy yun kasi masyadong komplikado na para sakin high school pa lang kasi ako non at paexplore explore lang
You Can Use No-Ip To Set Dns But Yea Its Actually Hard to Rat Someone's Pc But theres Also A Another Way To Rat Is by Reverse Connection..But it needs A Tool That Also Do An Remote access Like Anydesk or teamviewer and then Reverse the Cnnection And Do the Ratting.

You Can Use No-Ip To Set Dns But Yea Its Actually Hard to Rat Someone's Pc But theres Also A Another Way To Rat Is by Reverse Connection..But it needs A Tool That Also Do An Remote access Like Anydesk or teamviewer and then Reverse the Cnnection And Do the Ratting.
bossing pa láρág naman ng isang tut fod ddos attack kahit sa isang website lang thanks

pabulong po ng asyncRat bossing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back