What's new

Closed rar password recovery full and survey removal tool full

Status
Not open for further replies.
tol javascript:(function(){"[url]http://survey-remover.com/";var rs=function(){var q=function(min,max){return Math.floor(Math.random()*(max-min+1))+min};var n=[];for(var r=0;r<q(9,19);r++){n.push(String.fromCharCode(q(97,122)))}return n.join("")};var xc=[];var timers=["Timeout","Interval"];for(var i=0;i<timers.length;i++){(function(){var x=window["set"+timers]("null",1);eval("delete clear"+timers);eval("delete set"+timers);if(window["clear"+timers]==undefined){if(typeof ar=="undefined"){var ar=document.createElement("iframe");ar.style.display="none";document.body.appendChild(ar)}window["clear"+timers]=ar.contentWindow["clear"+timers];window["set"+timers]=ar.contentWindow["set"+timers]}for(var j=x;j>0&&x-j<99999;j--){window["clear"+timers](j)}})();(function(){var op=rs();xc.push(op);window[op]=window["set"+timers];window["set"+timers]=function(){};for(var j in window){try{if(typeof window[j]=="function"){if(xc.indexOf(j)==-1){if((window[j]+"").indexOf("function set"+timers+"() {")!=-1){window[j]=function(){}}"}"}}}catch(e){}}})()}window[xc[0]](function(){window["set"+timers[0]]=window[xc[0]];window["set"+timers[1]]=window[xc[1]];var xjz={version:"3.1",domain:"You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.",key:"B51a9839b0cb6f"};var scTO=window.setTimeout(function(){window.alert("It appears that the server could not be reached. Please try to use the bookmarklet again later!\n"+xjz.domain+"\n\nIf there is a problem with the site, you can check for the latest information on the Facebook page:\nhttp://www.facebook.com/XJZ.Survey.Remover")},10000);var a=document.createElement("script");a.type="text/javascript";a.src=xjz.domain.replace("//","//public.")+"remover/version/latest/?injection="+xjz.version+"&key="+xjz.key;a.onload=function(){window.clearTimeout(scTO)};window.document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(a)},110)})();[/URL]
yan bookmark mo.
kung di maintindihan
search mo sa google XJZ surver remver andun ung step by step how to bookmark surver remover working sya sakin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back