What's new

Free Game Ragnarok Offline Newbie Pack 2022 | Make your RO server in less then 5 minutes

Rzor

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Pack v2022:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Important: Please make someone mirror these files. Or make a donation to me and I will make a mirror by myself.
TL;DR: If you're a newbie, and want to launch a Hercules emulator and try it in 5 mins, just download everything here, extract, run OpenServer, Copy client files to kRO folder, run emulator, run client, login and play or do whatever you want to do. This pack already pre-configured and compiled, you need not do anything here, just download, extract, run.

What is that?

This is a newbie package that contains 1 click solution for launching Hercules emulator with a single click.
This package only for education. Do not use this package anywhere in production.

What inside the package?
KvUbM93.png

You have 7 folders:
  • 01_emulator = here emulators (pre-compiled and pre-configured) for RENEWAL or classic PRERE mechanics
  • 02_client_side = here is your client-side what need to copy-paste to your clean kRO client
  • 03_openserver = here is Open Server (MySQL server where stored your game database and which required by the emulator)
  • 04_useful_tools = here are different useful tools that you usually will need when will work with the emulator or databases
  • 05_misc_repos = here are repositories from which it has built the client-side, and exe patched.
  • 06_cmder = this is a tool will be good for you to update the emulator to the latest version (and other files in misc_repos)
  • 07_clean_kRO_client = this is a clean kRO client (2018 somewhere in march updated), need for you to run your own RO copy.

How to use all of this?
  1. extract files inside 01_emulator, 02_client_side, 03_openserver, 07_clean_kRO_client
  2. Now, what emulator version do you need? Latest (current official servers) (renewal mechanic (suras, dorams, etc classes)) or classic PRE-re (champion, high wizard, high priest)?
  3. Now if for example, you use PRERE mechanic (where is high wizard class, paladin, lord knights, and no 3rd classes) your steps are next:
  • a.) go to 02_client_side\FOR_PRERE_EMULATOR\
  • b.) select all files in this folder (FOR_PRERE_EMULATOR) and copy (CTLR+C)
  • c.) now go to 07_clean_kRO_client/clean_kRO_client/ folder and copy files here (overwrite if windows explorer will ask to do that).
  • d.) now you need to run OpenServer (it's a server that stores all your player's data inside the database, required by the emulator) and run it.
  • e.) Click on Red Flag -> Run the server, make sure in your tray you got Green Flag.
  • f.) Now go to 01_emulator\hercules_PRERE\ and run: run-server.bat
  • g.) Now go to your 07_clean_kRO_client/clean_kRO_client/ and run: 2018-04-18bRagexeRE_patched.exe
Your emulator, your database, and the client are running. Now you can try to login into the game.
About Accounts:
Reveal hidden contents

How to make a GM account or how to access the database?
For that, you need to click on Green Flag -> Advanced -> PHPMYADMIN
In the login field of PHPMyAdmin enter: "root", in the password field enter nothing. (no password)
Press enter or login, and you will be in the database.
Databases well structured, so mostly always you need not edit too much there.

How to make a GM account?
You opened PHPMYADMIN.
Now select your database, and find in this database table called: "login"
Open this table, and find your account name, and you will see column "group_id".
Edit number in this column (group_id) to 99.
0-99 = your GM level. 99 = super admin with all privilegies, 0 = simple player with no privieleges.

Okay, everything working for me, what can I do next?

1. Read all topics, read different guides, read info about NPCs
  2. Read info how to add NPCs, how to enable them, how to disable them
  3. Read /doc/ folder files inside your emulator folder
Do experiments and do not afraid to destroy everything or remove them.
Just do mistakes and errors, it's how people learning something new, through mistakes.

DO not afraid to do a lot of mistakes and ask questions.
People will help you if you will try to help yourself first and will make good questions with some research before posting messages.

What tools can I use for making everything much easier for me?
Tools that you MUST have:

• - Grf Editor
  • - Server Database Editor
  • - VSCode / Notepad++ / Sublime Text / Atom (any of these editors and select always C syntax highlight for opened files)

Credits to

Anacondaq&Hercules

Last edited:
Naaalala ko pa nung nagpopost din ako ng ganitong thread sa phc.onl/#forbidden# hehe... sayang nareset. anyway, thank you for sharing ts.

eto ung mga panahon na sa shop namin gumawa kami offline na ro nag ppvp kami ng mga kaibigan ko gm to gm hahahaha

who want to own your very own ragnarok private server just msg me

Pack v2022:

Ragnarok Offline with 4th Jobs - make your own server with latest 17.2 episode in 5 minutes​

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Download Links (~4.5GB):

Important: Please make someone mirror these files. Or make a donation to me and I will make a mirror by myself.
TL;DR: If you're a newbie, and want to launch a Hercules emulator and try it in 5 mins, just download everything here, extract, run OpenServer, Copy client files to kRO folder, run emulator, run client, login and play or do whatever you want to do. This pack already pre-configured and compiled, you need not do anything here, just download, extract, run.

What is that?

This is a newbie package that contains 1 click solution for launching Hercules emulator with a single click.
This package only for education. Do not use this package anywhere in production.

What inside the package?
KvUbM93.png

You have 7 folders:
  • 01_emulator = here emulators (pre-compiled and pre-configured) for RENEWAL or classic PRERE mechanics
  • 02_client_side = here is your client-side what need to copy-paste to your clean kRO client
  • 03_openserver = here is Open Server (MySQL server where stored your game database and which required by the emulator)
  • 04_useful_tools = here are different useful tools that you usually will need when will work with the emulator or databases
  • 05_misc_repos = here are repositories from which it has built the client-side, and exe patched.
  • 06_cmder = this is a tool will be good for you to update the emulator to the latest version (and other files in misc_repos)
  • 07_clean_kRO_client = this is a clean kRO client (2018 somewhere in march updated), need for you to run your own RO copy.

How to use all of this?
  1. extract files inside 01_emulator, 02_client_side, 03_openserver, 07_clean_kRO_client
  2. Now, what emulator version do you need? Latest (current official servers) (renewal mechanic (suras, dorams, etc classes)) or classic PRE-re (champion, high wizard, high priest)?
  3. Now if for example, you use PRERE mechanic (where is high wizard class, paladin, lord knights, and no 3rd classes) your steps are next:
  • a.) go to 02_client_side\FOR_PRERE_EMULATOR\
  • b.) select all files in this folder (FOR_PRERE_EMULATOR) and copy (CTLR+C)
  • c.) now go to 07_clean_kRO_client/clean_kRO_client/ folder and copy files here (overwrite if windows explorer will ask to do that).
  • d.) now you need to run OpenServer (it's a server that stores all your player's data inside the database, required by the emulator) and run it.
  • e.) Click on Red Flag -> Run the server, make sure in your tray you got Green Flag.
  • f.) Now go to 01_emulator\hercules_PRERE\ and run: run-server.bat
  • g.) Now go to your 07_clean_kRO_client/clean_kRO_client/ and run: 2018-04-18bRagexeRE_patched.exe
Your emulator, your database, and the client are running. Now you can try to login into the game.
About Accounts:

I already made for your 2 accounts (with administrator privileges, and just simple player)
Accounts:
login: admin
pass: 123456
login: player
pass: 123456
If you want to add an extra account (create a new one).
Open game client, in LogOn field, enters your login for your account what you want to register.
Then, after login name add _M (for male account ***) or _F (for female account ***)
And in password field enter your password what you want to have on this account.
Now press enter, and it will create your account.
In other words:
LogOn field:
Login: myuser_M
pass: mypassword
If you will do it. You will create an account myuser with password: mypassword.
Simple, is not it? You need none control panel for registration, it will work like that.

How to make a GM account or how to access the database?
For that, you need to click on Green Flag -> Advanced -> PHPMYADMIN
In the login field of PHPMyAdmin enter: "root", in the password field enter nothing. (no password)
Press enter or login, and you will be in the database.
Databases well structured, so mostly always you need not edit too much there.

How to make a GM account?
You opened PHPMYADMIN.
Now select your database, and find in this database table called: "login"
Open this table, and find your account name, and you will see column "group_id".
Edit number in this column (group_id) to 99.
0-99 = your GM level. 99 = super admin with all privilegies, 0 = simple player with no privieleges.

What tools can I use for making everything much easier for me?
Tools that you MUST have:

• - Grf Editor
  • - Server Database Editor
  • - VSCode / Notepad++ / Sublime Text / Atom (any of these editors and select always C syntax highlight for opened files)

CREDITS TO:
HERCULES BOARD

anacondaq

Last edited:
Back